二十九

Once the two got home, they were about to continue from where they were at the bus stop but someone knocked on the door.

Jungkook groaned, walking to the door. "Wha-" He interrupted himself when he saw someone he didn't know.

"You're Jungkook, right?" The tall boy said.

"Yes, and you are?" Jungkook leaned against the door once Yoongi stood beside him.

"I'm Chanyeol, but that's not important. You're friends with Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"He's in the hospital."

"What happened?!" Jungkook said with wide eyes. He was shocked.

"I don't know but Taehyung called me and told me to get you because you weren't answering your phone."

"Oh shit," Jungkook said, pulling out his phone, seeing he had his notifications off. 14 missed calls.

"Yeah, he said you need to go see him."

"Thanks, Chanyeol."

"Yeah, no problem, tell me if he's alright, k?"

"Yep," Jungkook said, grabbing Yoongi's hand and leaving their dorm.

;

"I'm sure he's fine," Yoongi said to Jungkook who bounced his leg nervously on the bus.

"He wouldn't be fine if he was in the hospital," Jungkook nibbled at his thumbnail.

Yoongi took the younger's hand, intertwining their fingers. "He'll be okay."

Jungkook just nodded.

Once they got to the hospital they were guided to Jimin's room.

Jungkook nervously walked in with Yoongi close behind him.

"You're here!" Taehyung said, hugging Jungkook.

"What happened?" The younger asked once they parted from the embrace.

"He got hit by a fucking car," Taehyung answered, pulling Jungkook to Jimin's bed.

"How?"

"I don't know. He probably walked out in front of it because he's a fucking idiot," Taehyung scoffed.

;

Later, when everyone was back in their respective dorms, Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about Jimin.

Jungkook was cuddled into Yoongi side, his head laid softly on the older's chest.

"Do you think Jimin's going to be okay?" The younger asked, sighing.

"Of course, he didn't look too bad."

"But like, what if the car killed him, what do you think would happen if Jimin didn't live?" Jungkook worried, over thinking.

"But it didn't, Jungkook. Jimin is alive," Yoongi said sweetly, running his fingers through the younger's hair gently.

The younger nodded, trying to stop worrying about his friend. He overthinks sometimes when it comes to these kinds of things.

Soon they both fell asleep, not ready for early classes the next day.

---
this is such a short chapter I want to die

I've had this in my drafts for months and I never published it bc I didn't think it was good ;-;

I'm gonna publish a few chapters this week bc I feel like an asshole

also I'm ending it soon maybe ;))

ily

~Kai