十六

"Yoongi~" Jungkook sang, sitting up from his laying position on the couch.

It was now 9:30pm and Jungkook's friends had left, leaving him with the homework he neglected while they were over.

"Jungkook~" Yoongi mocked Jungkook's voice, looking over to the boy.

"What's the formula to find the volume of a cylinder?" Jungkook asked sweetly, hoping to get a decent answer.

"I don't fucking know," Yoongi stated, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Why not?"

"'Cause," Yoongi shrugged, scratching his cheek.

"You're stupid," Jungkook huffed, laying back down.

"You're the one who asked me you piece of shit!" Yoongi spat, growing angry for some reason.

"Well you're older! You should know this!" Jungkook yelled, sitting back up.

"You should know this! I haven't been to school in almost three years!"

"The only reason you're back is because you probably got caught by your parents and they threw you back here because you can't do shit! The only thing you know how to do is being sexy!" Jungkook yelled, widening his eyes, realizing the last thing he said.

Yoongi smirked, disregarding everything the younger just said and focusing on how he thinks Yoongi is sexy.

Yoongi got off of his bed and slowly made his way over to the couch in which Jungkook sat internally screaming at himself.

"Being sexy is something I'm good at?" Yoongi asked, moving Jungkook's math books and sitting in his lap.

"Um, I- you-" Jungkook stuttered cutting himself off when Yoongi moved his face closer to his own.

"You're right, that's all I know how to do," Yoongi whispered close to Jungkook's ear. The younger felt a shiver go through his whole body.

Yoongi bit on Jungkook's earlobe before placing a wet kiss on his jaw.

"But how would you know?" Yoongi's voice was husky, his hot breath tickling Jungkook's skin.

"You haven't even seen my work yet," he said before placing tiny wet kisses all over Jungkook's neck and jawline.

On a random kiss, Yoongi bit down on Jungkook's skin, sucking and nibbling at it heavily, leaving a dark purple and red mark on his pale skin.

Jungkook bit his lip, squeezing his eyes shut as he felt his hyung leaving a bunch of hickeys on his neck. He was so turned by this, making him stifle a soft moan that escaped his throat.

Yoongi smirked, the soft sound telling him to continue. He moved his hands down to Jungkook's hips, slipping them under the younger's shirt and placing them on his warm skin. His cold hands making Jungkook shiver at the touch, another sound escaping his throat.

Yoongi decided to move up to Jungkook's lips, kissing them passionately. The younger found himself kissing back before he could even stop himself, loving the feeling too much.

The older moved his hips, grinding against Jungkook's crotch. The younger's pants growing uncomfortable.

Just as Yoongi began sucking on Jungkook's lower lip, someone knocked on the door.

He tried to continue but the person decided to yelled though the door, "Jungkook, I know you're in there, you never leave you piece of shit."

"Fucking Jimin," Yoongi cursed as the knocks got louder and faster.

He got off of Jungkook and ran his hand through his hair as he answered the door.

While Yoongi was angrily speaking with Jimin, Jungkook stood, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and headed to the door.

"I just need to copy Jungkook's science homework," Jimin stated, crossing his arms.

"Why the fuck didn't you just do it yourself?" Jungkook's voice was gravely.

"'Cause it's stupid," Jimin said, glaring at Yoongi.

Jungkook grabbed his science book, flipping through the pages to find the one he had done for homework.

Once he found it he folded the page over and handed it to Jimin, "here."

"Thanks, Kookie," Jimin smiled, taking the book, looking it over.

"I'll give it back tomorrow, kay?"

"Yeah," Jungkook sighed, nodding.

"Cool, bye," Jimin said before leaving, Yoongi closing the door.

"Oh my god," Yoongi huffed, heading back to his bed.

"I'm going to throw that kid off a fucking bridge," he groaned, flopping, face-first onto his bed.

"I'll help," Jungkook said, heading to his own bed and laying down, staring at Yoongi.

What would've happened if Jimin hadn't of wanted my homework? Jungkook wondered, watching Yoongi lay motionlessly on his bed.

---

I'm dying brb
I can't write shit
gotta zayn