十七

The next morning Yoongi woke up before Jungkook. The older threw a pillow at the boy to wake him up.

Jungkook groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing his face with his hands.

"You look ugly," Yoongi stated emotionlessly, commenting on how Jungkook's hair was a mess.

"Thanks, I was trying to look like you today," Jungkook shot back without even hesitating.

Yoongi choked on a laugh and glared at the younger before heading to the bathroom.

"Oh yeah, you might want to wear something over..." Yoongi stopped to point at his own neck, smirking before closing the bathroom door.

"Nah man, I'll just show it off, tell people how gay you are," Jungkook yelled through the door.

"I'm not gay," Yoongi yelled back.

"Sure you aren't," Jungkook chuckled before picking out a cute outfit which would, in fact, show off his beautiful hickeys.

He quickly changed and played on his phone until Yoongi came out of the bathroom.

"Fucking took you long enough," Jungkook mumbled, shooing Yoongi away from the doorway.

"Damn fam, okay," Yoongi said, putting his hands up as he walked over to his bed.

;

While they were walking to class Jungkook got a few looks, of course because of his highly visible love bites and how he didn't even try to hide them with his shirt's neck line.

Once they got to class and sat down, someone turned around to talk to Jungkook.

"Dude, who they fuck did that?" The guy nodded at Jungkook's neck and smirked a bit.

"Yoongi," Jungkook smiled smugly.

"Fuck you," Yoongi mumbled, putting his face in his hands.

"No fucking way," the guy seemed surprised, kind of like he was proud of Jungkook.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, Jeon," Yoongi mumbled as the younger continued to talk to the guy in front of them.

---

special lil edit shit at the top for y'all hoes

it's -7/10 but let's pretend it's good

k bye