二十七

The two left the aquarium, taking the bus to Jungkook's house.

"Woah, your house is huge," Yoongi said in awe, following Jungkook to the front door.

"Really?" Jungkook took a step back, looking at his house. "It's pretty average." He shrugged.

"Average for mansions," Yoongi said, following Jungkook into the house.

"Aye mother!" Jungkook called, walking to the kitchen.

"Aye son!" His mom called back from the kitchen.

"Did another package come?" Jungkook asked.

"Yep," She turned around. "Oh, who's this?" She smiled at the short boy.

"He's Yoongi," Jungkook said, taking the package his mom handed to him.

"Hello," Yoongi smiled.

"Oh he's so cute!" Jungkook's mom cooed. "He goes to school with you?" She asked.

"Yeah, he's my roommate, too," Jungkook said, cuddling the box.

"Oh I'm sorry," she apologized to Yoongi who chuckled.

"Yah! He likes having me as a roommate! I'm amazing," Jungkook defended himself.

"Very," Yoongi mumbled making Jungkook smirk.

"Anyway, it's getting pretty late, you two should head back to the dorms before you get in trouble. Isn't curfew 11pm?" Jungkook's mom said, leaning against the counter.

"Oh yeah, I guess we should," Jungkook nodded.

"See you guys soon," She smiled, ushering them to the door.

"Okay, bye mom," Jungkook smiled.

"Bye Mrs. Jeon," Yoongi waved.

"Bye boys," she called, watching them walk to the bus stop.

"You're mom is cool," Yoongi said, sitting on the bench at the bus stop.

"She's alright," Jungkook shrugged, sitting in Yoongi's lap.

;

Once the two got back to the dorms, Jungkook excitedly hopped onto his bed.

He delicately opened the boxes, pulling out his new collar. "Look how pretty!" Jungkook squealed.

"I love it!" Yoongi smiled, sitting beside Jungkook.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow! I've always wanted to go to Okpo Land! And now I get to go with you, and take hella cute pictures!" Jungkook could barely contain himself.

"You still have to sleep though," Yoongi stated.

"Ugh, why must sleep be a thing, I want it to be tomorrow faster," Jungkook pouted.

"I love sleep," Yoongi chuckled, poking the younger's cheek.

"Of course you do," Jungkook chuckled. He placed his new collar beside his other one. Then he remembered something.

"Oh!" Jungkook nearly screamed, startling Yoongi.

"What?" The elder asked, his heart beating rapidly.

"I forgot I ordered these too!" Jungkook said, taking out a pair of ears.

He held them against his head and looked at Yoongi. "Looky!"

"Cute," Yoongi smiled, petting one of the ears.

"They match my hair and everything!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"They'll look adorable with your new collar, kitten," Yoongi cooed, kissing Jungkook's cheek.

The younger giggled, blushing a bit.

"Now come on, let's go to sleep so tomorrow will come faster," Yoongi said, putting the boxes on the floor.

"Okay," Jungkook said cutely. Placing the ears beside his collars.

They got into their pyjamas, which for Yoongi was just his boxers, and they fell asleep in each others arms.

--
hey hey there buds

for all you newbies with petplay, these are ears lmao

you totally don't have to imagine jk with ears bc ik it's weird to some ppl

you totally don't have to imagine jk with ears bc ik it's weird to some ppl. you can imagine him with a tail if you want. I'm not going to be explaining the ears in the next chapter so yeah.

but he'll still have his collar :)

also
I made an ig

it's @ auxcord_ you should follow me. I don't have a valid reason but you should ;))

~Kai