十二

Yoongi headed back to his home room for detention. Music played through his headphones as he walked.

He met Jungkook at the door, entering the class with him.

"Take a seat in the front," the teacher said, nodding at the front row of desks.

The boys sat beside each other, dropping their bags on the floor. She handed them both a sheet of paper wth three math questions on it.

"Do these until the bell, I'll be at my desk," she said, sitting in her swivel chair.

The boys took out their pencils and began to work.

Jungkook's phone buzzed in his pocket as he began the first question. He took it out discreetly unlocking it with his fingerprint.

New message from: chimchim

chimchim:
where tf are you??

Jungkook looked up to see if the teacher was looking. He quickly typed a message and sent it.

Kookie:
detention with Yoongi

chimchim:
tf did u do this time ?

Kookie:
didn't do the homework

chimchim:
idiot

Jungkook was about to reply with a smart ass comment when Yoongi nudged him with his elbow.

Jungkook looked up and nearly jumped when the teacher was standing in front of his desk.

"Phone," she said, extending her hand.

Jungkook huffed, locking his phone and handing it to her.

"Come back at the end of the day for it," she said, heading back to her desk.

"What? That's not fair!" Jungkook widened his eyes, looking at her in slight shock.

"It's bad enough you're in detention, Jungkook, you should know not to be on your phone."

"I was just telling my friend where I was!" He defended himself.

"Do you want another detention?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"No," Jungkook slumped, picking up his pencil.

He looked at Yoongi's page and copied his answer for the first question. The older noticed this but didn't care.

After a dead silent hour, the bell rang. Jungkook shot up from his desk, taking his paper to the teacher. He placed it delicately on her desk, faking a smile.

"My work, your highness," he said, curtsying.

Yoongi tried not to laugh. The look on the teacher's face was hilarious, she looked so mad.

"Don't get smart with me, Jeon," she said, taking Yoongi's paper.

"Oh why would I do that? Haven't you heard? I failed English last year, I'm not smart at all," Jungkook gasped, placing his hand over his heart.

"Out, now," she pointed to the door.

Jungkook curtsied a final time before exiting the classroom.

"You're so fucking sassy, oh my god. That was great," Yoongi laughed, patting Jungkook's back.

"Thank you, thank you," the younger bowed as if there was an audience.

The two parted ways, heading to their next classes.