二十一

(warning: the media above is sugakookie moaning)

Read pls:
if u don't really get pet play here's urban dictionary helping you out lmao

Usually sexual roleplaying involving Owner/Puppy, Owner/Kitty, Owner/Pet etc. The main stipulation is that one person is either an "owner" or playing the "owner" of the other person, or the submissive person is a "pet" or playing the "pet" of the dominant. Both people involved are ALWAYS adults and ALWAYS human.

(also, smut warning)

ok that's it, enjoy ;))
--

After classes, Yoongi lazily walked back to his dorm. He made it to the room without any interruptions, thankfully, but he was slightly disappointed when he noticed that Jungkook wasn't in the room.

Sighing, Yoongi flopped onto his bed, ready to have a nap.

;

Jungkook had taken a bus to his parents house to pick up something he had ordered online before school started.

"Hey, Jungkook!" His mom smiled, hugging her son.

"Hey, mom," Jungkook smiled back.

"Your package is in the kitchen, what is it by the way?"

"Oh, just something for school," Jungkook lied, heading to the kitchen.

"Oh, okay," his mom shrugged, following him.

"I shouldn't stay long, I have a bunch of homework," Jungkook pouted, holding the small box in his arms.

"That's fine, your dad and I were going to go see a movie anyway," she winked.

"Have fun with that, dad talks through movies."

"I'll shut him up with popcorn," she laughed.

"Okay then," Jungkook chuckled. "Have fun with that." He headed back to the front door.

"I will, you don't study too hard," she pointed at him.

"You know I won't," Jungkook winked, exiting the house.

"Don't forget to call me some time," His mom said, leaning against the door.

"Don't worry, mom," Jungkook smiled. "Bye."

"Bye bye, sweetie," She smiled, watching Jungkook walk away.

The bus ride back was boring, in Jungkook's opinion. He just couldn't wait to get to the dorm and open his package.

Jungkook opened the door slowly, peeking in to see if Yoongi was sleeping, which he was. Jungkook quietly made his was to his bed.

"Where were you?" Yoongi asked, not bothering to look at the boy.

"Do you own me?" Jungkook sassed, sitting on his bed.

"Yes," Yoongi turned around, sitting up. "What's that?" he pointed at the package Jungkook was holding.

"Something I ordered a while ago," Jungkook smirked, picking at the tape.