Yoongi groaned, rolling over, his feet tangled in his comforter. He rolled around, trying to escape the fabric and fell off the side of his bed.

He heard a faint laugh as he laid, face down, on the cold floor.

"You good, Yoongs?" Jungkook called from the kitchen.

"No!" Yoongi yelled, continuing to lay on the floor.

"At least get off the fucking floor," Jungkook chuckled, walking over to Yoongi, his bare feet making sounds on the tiled floor at each step.

"I don't wanna," Yoongi whined, sticking his butt in the air.

Jungkook took the opportunity to slap the older's ass.

"Yah! My ass is not yours to touch," Yoongi said, getting up.

"It was right there, what was I supposed to do?" Jungkook shrugged.

"Bathe in its glory, hoe," Yoongi said before yawning and sitting back on his bed.

A very visible love bite decorated Yoongi's neck making Jungkook smirk.

"You're so pale, I love it," Jungkook stated.

"What?"

"Go look in the mirror," Jungkook nodded toward the bathroom.

Yoongi groaned and stood up, heading to said room. He rubbed his eyes before looking at his reflection.

His eyes widened as he spotted the love bite.

"You fucking fuck!" Yoongi yelled, storming out of the bathroom.

"Gotta love my work," Jungkook shrugged.

"What am I supposed to do? I can't go out like this," Yoongi huffed, flopping o to his bed.

"Post it on you're Instagram, bitch. It's aesthetic as fuck," Jungkook smiled widely.

"I do need new posts," Yoongi almost smirked. He did love posting risky photos.

"Tag me in it," Jungkook said before heading back to the kitchen.

"No way!"

"Why? Don't wanna give your Senpai followers?"

"Um, one, I'm older than you, two, you're not getting any of my loyal hoes," Yoongi exclaimed, unlocking his phone.

"If you don't tag me I'll report your account," Jungkook threatened.

"Hoe, you wouldn't."

"Try me," Jungkook smirked.

"Ugh, fine, but make me pancakes," Yoongi said.

"Deal," Jungkook said, getting out the ingredients for pancakes.

Yoongi went to the bathroom again and closed the door. He unlocked his phone and tapped on the camera app. He turned his phone around and looked at it in the mirror, making sure he positioned it correctly. The back camera on his phone was much better than the front camera, so he always used the back one.

He snapped a few pictures before exiting the bathroom.

Jungkook was still making pancakes so Yoongi flopped down on the couch, starting to edit the photo that came out best.

He tagged Jungkook and wrote a brief caption before posting it.

sin.yoongi just posted a photo

yoongi just posted a photo

(1 user tagged jungcock)

"I posted it!" Yoongi called to Jungkook, who was slaving away at the pancakes.

"Bless," Jungkook said as he put the last pancake on a plate. He quickly grabbed two knives and forks and the small bottle of syrup. Sitting next to Yoongi, Jungkook placed everything on the coffee table.

"Ooh~ they look good," Yoongi smiled, licking his lips.

"A thank you would be nice," Jungkook pouted.

"No," Yoongi laughed, grabbing his plate.

"Idiot," Jungkook murmured, taking out his phone. He went straight to his notifications and tapped on Yoongi's icon.

"Damn, I'm good," Jungkook praised himself, liking the picture.

"I took the picture."

"I gave you the hickey," Jungkook smirked.

Yoongi just continued to eat his pancakes.