二十二

Yoongi was to first to wake once again. He checked the time, seeing they had ten minutes until classes started, he tapped Jungkook's shoulder, nothing.

"Jungkookie~" he cooed, playing with said boy's soft hair. The younger groaned, not wanting to get up.

"Classes start in ten minutes, babe," Yoongi said softly, going to sit up. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the older's waist, groaning.

"Come on," Yoongi said, trying to pry the younger's arms off of him.

"No," Jungkook said simply, tightening his grip.

"You'll get in trouble, baby," Yoongi sighed, stopping his attempts to get up, Jungkook was just so cute.

"I don't care," Jungkook pouted, his lips tickling Yoongi's skin. "Stay."

Yoongi's heart fluttered, Jungkook's neediness made him weak. "Fine," he laid back down.

"Yay," Jungkook giggled, cuddling the older.

"You're so needy," Yoongi chuckled, stroking behind Jungkook's ear, making him sigh, smiling.

Jungkook reached over to Yoongi's face, poking his bottom lip, leaving his finger there and giggling as he repeatedly poked it.

"You're so different than the beginning of the year," Yoongi said.

"I feel more comfortable around you," Jungkook said casually.

"I like this you better," Yoongi smiled, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Me too."

They spent most of the day just laying in bed, talking and cuddling. Jungkook would occasionally annoy the older for fun, either poking his lips or biting his hand.

At one point in the day, someone knocked at the door. Both being in only boxers and too lazy to put clothes on, they ignored it.

"Jungkook!" It was Jimin, of course.

Jungkook groaned, he didn't want to get up.

"I know how to pick a lock, Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin yelled.

"Is he serious?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook nodded.

As if on cue, Jimin opened the door, nearly falling over as he spotted the two cuddling.

"I knew you two were fucking!" Jimin nearly screamed, pointing at the boys. "Why are all my friends gay?" Jimin asked no one in particular, finally realizing the pattern of all his friends dating boys.

"Why the fuck did you pick the lock, Jimin," Jungkook asked, sitting up. Yoongi sat up with him, resting his head on his shoulder cutely.

"You never get sick so you were obviously skipping, and I wanted to know what's up," Jimin said, casually shrugging.

"Well now you do, so, leave," Jungkook said.

"Okay, but I want to know one thing? Who topped?" Jimin smirked.

"Dude! That's not something you just ask, and I'm not going to answer!" Jungkook gasped.

"I bet it was you," He said, suggesting Jungkook as a top.

"You wouldn't fucking bottom for anyone." Yoongi smirked at this. "Hold the fuck up!" Jimin screeched, finally noticing what on around Jungkook's neck.

"You fucking kinky ass bitch!" Jimin yelled, wide eyed.

"Just fucking leave, shorty," Jungkook said, annoyed.

"Okay, okay," Jimin smirked, "I'm telling Seokjin though." With that he left the room.

"I hate him," Jungkook sighed, laying back down. Yoongi watched as the younger looked at up him.

"They're gonna find out eventually," Yoongi shrugged.

"I guess," Jungkook sighed, pouting a bit.

Yoongi took his two pointer fingers and put them on the edges of Jungkook's mouth and pulled them up.

"You're cute," Jungkook giggled, pulling Yoongi's hands away.

"Not as cute as you."

"Ouch, my heart, that was cheesy," Jungkook chuckled.

"I try," Yoongi shrugged, laying down.

--
aye a short cute chapter to follow a long ass smutty chapter

I feel like I should do I q&a for the characters and me if y'all wanna know shit but idk... comment if I should do that

also fun story: today I was volunteering at an elementary school and a bunch of guys were like all over me and it's kind of funny bc I'm not cute lmao but someone said I look like Jungkook and I was ready to jump off a bridge lmao

anyway that's it goodbye

~Kai