十五

Yoongi sat on his bed, leaning against the wall as he did his homework for composing class.

He tapped his pencil on the edge of his notebook, thinking about the topic. Love. He had to compose a song about love.

Yoongi was stumped, he could think of next-to-nothing about love. He was going to work on the music but first but his laptop was slow today.

His short train of thought was disrupted when Jungkook entered the room. Yoongi watched as Jungkook walked in with Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Hey, Yoongs," Jungkook said, heading to the couch.

"Hello people disrupting my homework time," Yoongi fake smiled.

"Didn't you both get detention because you didn't do your homework today?" Namjoon asked Jungkook.

"You what?!" Seokjin screeched, looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Thanks Namjoon," Jungkook huffed.

"Oops."

"Jungkook, I'd ground you but I can't really do that so I'm gonna steal your phone until you finish all your homework from today," Seokjin said, taking Jungkook's phone right out of hand.

"What?! I already got it taken by my math teacher! Come on, Jinnie," Jungkook pouted.

"Look at his lock screen, too," Yoongi added.

"Don't-" Jungkook went to reach for his phone but was stopped by a screaming Seokjin.

"What is this?!" His voice cracked a bit due to the high volume of his screech.

"Nothing," Jungkook said, shifting his weight on his feet.

"Inappropriate," Seokjin shook his head, locking Jungkook's phone.

Jungkook glared at Yoongi who smiled innocently at him.

"Fuck you," Jungkook said, his glare at Yoongi intensifying.

"You'd love to, wouldn't you?" Yoongi smirked smugly.

"Woah there children," Seokjin said stopping the tension between the two.

"Just do your homework," Seokjin said.

"Fine," Jungkook huffed, plopping down on the couch and pulling out a few books.

Yoongi continued to tap his pencil against his notebook as he thought about the topic.

You make me so angry and mad for no reason.

It was decent. Yoongi wrote it down as he thought more, unknowingly thinking about Jungkook.

Why do you keep teasing me?

Another decent idea.

Yoongi glanced up after he wrote down his thought. Namjoon had his arm around Seokjin and Yoongi could've sworn he saw Seokjin kiss the younger's cheek.

Are all of Jungkook's friends gay? Yoongi thought, remembering Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Jungkook," Yoongi called.

"What?"

"I'm hungry."

"And?" Jungkook turned around to look at Yoongi.

"I want food," Yoongi stated sassily.

"So go get food."

"I don't wanna get up."

"Jesus Christ," Jungkook huffed, getting up and heading to the small kitchen.

It wasn't really a kitchen, more like a counter with a small single burner and a sink.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked, looking through the cupboard.

"I dunno."

"We only have ramyeon and toaster pancakes," Jungkook stated.

"What kind of ramyeon?" Yoongi asked.

"Kimchi."

"Aw, I wanted namja," Yoongi pouted.

"Too fucking bad, unless you want to go get namja ramyeon, you'll have to deal with kimchi," Jungkook sounded annoyed.

"I'm not hungry then," Yoongi said, laying down.

"Fucking teenage girl," Jungkook mumbled, sitting back down on the couch with Namjoon and Seokjin.

"See what I have to put up with?" Jungkook groaned, leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

"It's funny seeing you annoyed," Namjoon chuckled.

"It's funny seeing you gawk over Seokjin and how perfect he is twenty-four-seven," Jungkook retorted, making the older blush.

"Aw~" Seokjin cooed, kissing Namjoon's temple.

"Why is everyone so gay?" Yoongi asked, his face in his blankets, muffling his words.

"What?" Jungkook asked, looking over at Yoongi.

"Nothing," Yoongi said after moving his face off of the bed.

Jungkook sighed heavily, laying down on the couch, putting his feet over his friend's legs.