十九

"You're an asshole," Jungkook groaned, smacking the door.

"Love you, too!" Yoongi yelled back.

Jungkook was tired. The last thing he wanted to do was fall asleep in the hallway. His head got heavy and he felt himself drifting off.

"What're you doing?" A voice snapped Jungkook out of it, his head shot up to look at the boy standing in front of him.

"My roommate is being a dickhead and locked me out," Jungkook said, emphasizing a certain word for Yoongi to hear.

"Did you do something wrong?" The boy asked, crouching down to Jungkook.

"No," Jungkook lied, knowing that calling him a slut was a dick move.

"Come on, you're basically screaming I'm a huge dickhead for doing that thing that made my roommate lock me out of our room," the boy raised an eyebrow.

"Fuck you," Jungkook pouted. When the boy remained silent Jungkook groaned. "I called him a slut."

"That's a dick move, bud," the boy chuckled.

"It's not that bad, there's nothing wrong with being a slut, I was just stating the obvious."

"That's the most dickiest thing I've ever heard."

"I mean I called myself a slut basically, I don't know why he's so offended," Jungkook shrugged.

"You should apologize."

"No."

"Do you even want to sleep in a bed?"

"Yes," Jungkook sighed.

"So get up, knock on the door, and apologize and like hug and shit," the boy stood up.

Jungkook followed his actions and knocked on the door. "Open the fucking door, Yoongi. I'm going to apologize."

He could hear faint footsteps toward the door. Yoongi opened it just far enough that he could poke his head out.

When Jungkook didn't say anything, the boy smacked his back.

"Um, yeah. I'm sorry for calling you a slut. I guess it was a dick move and maybe I shouldn't have said that. And maybe you're not a slut," Jungkook said, half-heartedly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay," Yoongi said, not opening the door any further. Jungkook finally looked at the older, noticing how his eyes were a bit red, like he had been crying.

"Were you crying?" Jungkook almost laughed.

"No, you're just so ugly it hurts my eyes," Yoongi's voice was rough.

"Okay, I'll just go now," the boy said, walking away slowly.

"Are you going to let me in?" Jungkook asked, poking the door.

After a short silence Yoongi spoke. "No." And he closed the door.

"Seriously?!" Jungkook yelled, smacking the door.

"I'm just fucking with you," Yoongi chuckled, opening the door and walking to his bed.

Jungkook raced in, closing the door and jumped on Yoongi who had already made it to his bed.

"Ew, get off me," Yoongi groaned but didn't make any moves to push Jungkook off of him.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi~" Jungkook cooed, snuggling his head into Yoongi's neck.

"Stop acting cute you crazy fuck," Yoongi suppressed a chuckle.

Jungkook placed a tiny kiss on Yoongi's jaw. It was soft and almost careful.

"What're y-"

"I know I'm a dickhead, hyung. Don't be mad at me please~" Jungkook said softly against Yoongi's neck.

"I'm not mad at you, Jungkook," Yoongi sighed.

"You aren't?!" Jungkook said excitedly, moving to now hover over Yoongi, their faces close.

Yoongi shook his head, a small smile creeping on to his face. He had to admit, he loved Jungkook like this, he was just so adorable.

"Yay yay yay," Jungkook sang, placing butterfly kisses all over Yoongi's face.

"Yah! You're gross," Yoongi tried to shield his face from the kisses.

"I know," Jungkook giggled, snuggling into his neck again.

"Why are you so snuggly?"

"It's too much work trying to be all sexy and hot and I'm lazy," Jungkook mumbled.

"So if you didn't act sexy and hot, you'd be like this all the time?" Yoongi asked, surprised.

"I guess," Jungkook said quietly.

Yoongi smirked. "So you're actually adorable all the time and everything everyone says about you is a lie?"

"Not everything," Yoongi could feel Jungkook smirk into his neck.

"So you're kinky and cute?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded, blushing slightly. None of his friends knew of his little act as you could call it.

"I like that," Yoongi admitted.

"Really?" Yoongi hummed in response.

"So you like me," Jungkook giggled.

"Shut up."

--
tHis iS my fAvouriTe chApter i lOve cUte JuNgkook

now you know who tops ayeeeee ;)

okay okay okay
most of you probably came for smut and I'm getting there calm down but we all need some sugakookie fluff in our lives

okay one question:

how do you feel about kitten play????

~Kai