十八

"You know, I never thought of you as a biter," Jimin said to Jungkook as he looked at Yoongi's neck

"He's wild," Taehyung chuckled.

"And how the fuck would you know?" Hoseok asked, looking at him.

"Haven't you heard literally anything anyone says about Jungkook?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "We all know your kinks, Mr. Jeon."

"You guys are disgusting," Seokjin said, sitting down with everyone.

"Oh come on, don't act like you haven't done something like that once," Jimin chuckled.

"Okay one, no. And two, I've never been in a relationship."

"Fuck you, you're totally fucking Namjoon,"Jimin exclaimed loudly.

"Dude!" Namjoon yelled back.

"You don't have to be in a relationship to fuck," Yoongi added, wigging his eyebrows.

"Yeah! You gotta listen to him, he's been fucking your son!" Jimin stated.

"Okay, untrue," Jungkook pointed at nothing. "We haven't done anything."

"Bro," Taehyung looked to Jungkook like he was lying. "Have you seen the kid's neck?"

"I'm older than you," Yoongi said.

"Fuck you."

"Jungkook would," Hoseok laughed.

"Jesus Christ, lord have mercy on my soul," Seokjin sighed, putting his head in his hands. "I've failed my duty of being a mother."

"Look what you've done," Namjoon huffed, pointing at the distressed Seokjin.

"Can you guys maybe talk about something other than sex for once?" Seokjin asked.

"We're teenagers, what're we supposed to do? Study?" Jimin asked, laughing.

"Yes! Because you're in high school you idiots! You're not going to get a job if you fail school!"

"Okay, I did perfectly well when I dropped out," Yoongi pointed out.

"Fucking no, look where you ended up, dipshit," Jungkook stated.

"Fuck you, I had a job."

"Exactly, had! You probably got fired because of your Instagram page you fuck," Jungkook sassed.

"Hold on," Jimin raised his hands. "He's the guy on Instagram from the first day?!" Jimin pointed at Yoongi, looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.