Chapter 2: A Date?

Star Pov
The next day I had to impress Mr Diaz and try to get him to date me, but I really didn't want to because he'll hate me after, but I have to do it "You got this star" I make it to the skate park and I see his motorcycle parked next to a nice car, has rich friends got it, I walk down a path where I see people skating and I start taking a couple pictures on my phone and I see him, he has someone under his arm, man she looks pretty, is that a girl he seeing? No it's rumors they're friends right? Wait why do I care? He notices me and comes towards me "Hey..what are you doing her, and you look pretty"

"Thanks um, I changed my mind, I don't care if my parents don't want me to talk to you, want to go eat something?" I say asking hoping he says yes "Sure..I would love too" I followed him to his bike, its amazing "Hop on" I smile and wrap my arms on his waist and lay my head on his back, he smells so good "Hold on" we drove off and it was rush just like the first time..but I felt like something was inside my stomach, what are those called oh yeah, butterflies, I have to focus

"Well were here, Little Caesar's what kind of pizza you like?" "Any really but no garlic" he chuckled "Okay, gotcha" he entered the store and I got a text from my dad 'Is the plan working?' I sigh hating this plan 'Yes, perfectly sir' I shake my head and he comes out and we walk across the street to a big park and sit on the ground "So, what made you change your mind?" I took a bite and then answer "Um, because you saved my life the other day, what made you say yes to this little date?"

He smirked "I found you interesting, and my parents were asking who the girl was on my bike on the news the other day" I giggle "Yeah, my parents freaked out but who cares, it was fun" he nodded "Yeah, it was" we talk about our past and our dreams, he wants to take over his parents company when he turns 18, just like I am with my parents, we actually got along great and I am starting to feel guilty for doing this, he's a nice guy I don't want to hurt him "Hey can I ask you something?"

I nod "When we met a year ago, when I kissed you..did you feel anything?" I blush "Um..yeah I did but I don't know" he leans and pulls my face and he kisses me "I've been thinking about you for awhile and since that day, I don't care if my parents find out, they need to understand my feelings" I blush and hold his hand "I never heard anyone say that, about me really.." He smiled "Its the truth" I get out my Polaroid camera and take a picture of us and Marco does the same on his phone "Awesome first date" I nod "We should go right?" He nodded "We should but.."

He pulled me close and our noses are touching "Can't we stay for awhile?" He's wonderful and I'm hurting myself and him "We can't, you know the paparazzi are crazy when it comes to us" he chuckles "Your so beautiful" he kisses me slow and I hold back "Thank you" we walk hand in hand to his bike and he drops me at my house "Thanks for today" "No problem, or hey come here quick" I walk over to him and he gives me his number and pecks my cheek "Text me if you want to chill" I nodded and waved as he left, he's so cute and I held my phone to my chest, this is so hard..

Marco Pov
When I got home I smiled like an idiot because I kissed her and she didn't run away, this time but she looked sad at times, I guess she's stressed by her parents or something "Marco, your father wants to speak to you!" My mom yells from the house "On my way!" I get off my bike and enter my dads office "You wanted to see me?" He looks at me kinda upset "What's this? Huh? What are you doing with the enemy's daughter!" I jump a little "Dad, she's not her parent's, she's different I can tell" he scuffs "Don't be so dumb Marco, she's playing you, she's dated every high company's sons for the transfer, she's looking in a way to get you to sign over the our company, they are going to use our money for themselves, don't you understand how important this is to me?" I started to feel guilty "But dad, I think she's not like them and-" "You've fallen for her? Haven't you?" I stayed quiet and he moved closer "Marco, please don't get to the point you love her and she doesn't return it back" he held my shoulder and I nodded "Okay sir, on my word"

Hr smiled and I walked to my bedroom, what if my dad is lying, what if she isn't a man eater