Chapter 4: Truth? Lies?

Marco Pov
I've been going on dates with stars on the DL because of our parents sometimes we wear costumes to hide ourselves, or different clothes that you wouldn't picture rich teens to wear and I noticed how sad each time I met up with Star, its like she's regretting to see me but I like her a lot and I know she does too

"Hey..what's wrong?" I ask her "Nothing, I'm fine" she said taking a sip of water "Something's up, come on tell me babe, you haven't kissed me or hold my hands in any of our dates? Do you regret seeing me?" She sighs

"No, its just I feel like I picked a wrong time to do this, dating thing..um u think we should stop" she said trying not to cry "Stop? Why is it your parents? Who cares, you like me and I like you, who cares?" She pulls her hand away and holds her hand purse

"I think we should stop, I don't want to keep hurting you" I stand up with her "Hurt me? How are you hurting me?" She has a tear falling behind her dark shades "If I tell you we can't communicate or anything for awhile" I nodded

"Okay..but I doubt I'll hate you" "God, your so perfect... My parents made me go on dates and be your girlfriend for your dads company.. I'm so sorry" she bolted off and I stayed there..I was fooled by her, she lied to me and she didn't love me? Or like me? My parent's were right, I shouldn't have trusted her..I'm going to focus on the company for now on, no more Ms Butterfly..

Star Pov
I left him heartbroken, it was written on his face, I drove to my house and packed everything, I was going to move in with my best friend for awhile, my parent's can find someone else "Star? Where you going?" "Dad, I'm leaving because I told the truth to him, and he hates me! I can't do this anymore, bye for awhile"

I pass through him and hopped in my car and drove to my private jet and head towards my best friends house, I ruined another guys life, and I actually liked this one..he probably hates me now..I could tell in his eyes, he was mad at himself for falling for a girl like me..but I was forced to..I don't want to see anyone for awhile..

"Hey girl" I ran into my besties arms and cried and she held on "I know.." I felt safer in her arms then I did with my parents "I didn't want to..I was forced" "I know, was he the one?" I nodded "Yeah, we clicked and it felt like fireworks" I say thinking of our kisses "Did he say he hated you?"

"No but in his eyes I could tell" she shakes her head "Girl, he might like you still, but right now he needs to chill with the blow you just dropped" "I know, I think I should wait until I'm 18 or something, I can't go back to my parent's, they'll kill me or say I shame the family name"

she laughs "Please, if they kill you they lose the company in stuff, so your safe" I sigh and think of Marco, I had a good guy and I played with his feelings..