Chapter 19: Surprise

Estella Pov
I walk downstairs to watch some TV when I heard mom talking on the phone which I'm assuming is dad, I peek around the corner and listen in 'Marco I don't know, what if it happens are we going to be okay? What would the kids think?

You know we'll talk later bye love you' she hung up and I came out "Hey mom, whatcha doing?" She smiles "Nothing want to go out for breakfast, your brother just left" I nod "Sure where to?"

She smirks "Anywhere you want" I was thinking about it and picked the place "Friendly's!" She laughs and nods "Alright sweet thang let's roll" we get there and I noticed mom wasn't looking so good "Mom you feeling alright?" She nods

"yeah just peachy" we sat down and ordered food and talked but mom wasn't like her cherry self "Are you and dad fighting?" "What? No honey we aren't why do say that?" I sigh "Well I overheard you talking with dad and you were saying something about not telling us? Are you guys going to break up?"

She looked shocked and shook her head frantically "Oh no, me and daddy aren't going to break up, we've been together for awhile now why would you think that?" I shrug "I don't know, it feels like that sometimes, like dads always at work your alone sometimes..what do you even do?" She chuckles "I own a clothing store, don't you remember?" I nod "Oh yeah, but I always see you home by the time me and comet are out of school"

"Because that's the time I leave so I can be with you guys, I miss seeing your faces when I'm at work and your father does too, he calls me while I'm working and ask how you kids are and how my day goes, so you have nothing to worry about" she pinched my cheeks and I giggled "Okay mom"

After breakfast we went to moms job, the clothing store she owns 'Butterflies effect' it's a teen and kids clothing line, I like some of the clothes there but my mom won't buy me because it's to much money and she wasn't kidding, it was for high class people well where mom used to live or was from, I always saw girls in uniforms and wore upper-class clothing,

compared to my onesy I looked bad but I didn't care because I make it look good "Have a wonderful day" mom sat down and held her stomach "Mom you okay?" She nods "Hey why don't you get us some pizza across our store I'll watch you at the door" I gave her a weird look and we walked, her store was in the mall near the food court it always smelled good "Alright ,cheese right?"

She nods and I walk over and ordered it as I wait I see the girl I hit with her mom, I put my hoodie up and tried to avoid her but she stood right behind me 'Mom I want the pepperoni one' she said shaking her moms arm as I got the pizza I bumped by her "Hey watch where-"

she stopped as she saw me "I'm sorry Estella, I like your jacket it's cute" I gave her a weird looks hurried back to my mom "Is everything okay?" I nod "Yeah that's the girl I hit, she acted nice with me which is odd"

we both laugh and eat after a couple hours we head home and mom starts dinner and dad arrives as well "Hello my beautiful Queen and my princess, how was your day?" I nod "It went well how about you?" He sighs and sits next to me

"My day went boring...just talking over the same thing for hours, I rather stay home then work" I sat on his lap and kissed his cheek "I wouldn't mind" "Me either" mom said in the distance "You girls are unbelievable, where's comet?"

I shrug "He texted me saying he's going to watch movies with Jane" Jane is awesome I love having her over, she's like a big sister I never had, I love when her and comet do karaoke night in his room that's the only time I'm allowed in there any other day never

"Alright seems okay..well I wished he was here cause we have news to tell both of you" I gave him a look "What is it?" Mom came and sat next to him and smiled

"Remember when you asked me if I'm feeling okay?" I nod I asked her a bunch of times "Yeah, what's the reason?" Dad had a big smile and mom did too "Well..we're having another baby" I was so filled with joy, another sibling I was going to be a big sister!

"What?! Are you guys for real!" They nod and laugh "So serious, your gonna have a brother or a sister soon" I looked at mom and touched her belly "Great, can't wait" I hugged both

"I'm glad you took the news well I just hope comet takes it well" mom said "How come what happened?" "Well early in the morning comet had the biggest attitude, and he was upset because of Jane and when you left he asked if we should have a baby and I told him no not now..that's a lie but I didn't want him to know, and he said he didn't want one because he adores his little sister Ella"

I rolled my eyes at my brothers words, he's so dumb I swear "I'm still his sister he just has to deal with another one, but mom I'm happy for you" she kissed my nose and giggles "I'm glad" we lay on the couch and just enjoy the silence until we heard dads phone ring "Your speaking to him? My son what?! I'll be right there" he hung up and went to get his keys "What's wrong Marco?" "Comet is at the police station..I gotta go" mom was shocked and I was too, my older brother in jail? Why and what happened?

Mom stood up and ran up to her room and slammed it, she's probably going to cry, I go up to my room and cuddle my panda bear and sigh "What's the matter with this family? Nothing can go normal" I lay down and hear my computer calling and I answer it and see my best friend "Hey, what's wrong?" "My brother is in jail, I'm scared for him and for my parents" she sigh "I'm sorry Ella, I hope everything goes okay?"

I nod and try to change the subject "I'm gonna be a big sister" she shrieked "Really? That's amazing, now you have a little sibling now your not the youngest anymore" I raised an eyebrow "What are you talking about?" "Well when your mom has the baby isn't like your parents going to pay more attention to the new baby instead of you, their princess?"

I don't think they would they equally give us love and attention even in their worst days "I don't think so? I will always get their attention no matter what?" She sighs "Okay then, I gotta go see you in a coupe days" "Okay" she ended the chat and I sat there, was I really going to be forgotten?