Chapter 29: New Girl

Ella pov
I woke up feeling a little sick, my head hurt and I felt like someone was laying bricks on my chest "Ugh I don't want to get up" I groan as I get dressed for school as I did I see Kayden parked in the front and i quickly kiss mother goodbye and head towards his ride "Good morning babe" he kisses my cheek and I smiled "Morning..did you bring me coffee?"

He chuckles and nods "I did, but do you think it's a good idea?" "Duh is that even a question?" We laugh a bit as we head towards school, I see Liv and I hug her "So there's a new girl coming in today, I heard from the seniors" I rolled my eyes I hated new students especially when their girls because they will find every excuse to be near my boyfriend

"Kayden" my tall boyfriend towered over me as I looked up at him "Yes Ella?" "You love me right?" "Of course everyday" I giggled "Perfect" he leans down and kisses me quick "I'm headed to gym, later babe bye liv" "Later"

we both wave as he leaves and a group is spotted at the entrance "It's like they never seen a new person before" we laugh a bit as watched "Lets see who she is..." I held my mouth open and saw who it was. "Wait is that?" I glared at the girl and nodded

"Yeah..it's her" the girl came strutting down closer towards us and she freezes as she sees me "Estella! Baby cousin how are you!" She pulled me into a hug which was awkward cause I really didn't like her "Marina..it's so nice of you to be here"

she giggles and looks at Liv "Olivia nice seeing you" "Same" she smiles and looks around "I swear I thought I saw a taller boy kissing you? Where did he go?" "None of your business Marina, stay away from him!" She rolls her eyes and shakes her head

"I'm not gonna take him away" I gave her a short glare "Marina? I knew it had to be you!" I turned my head and saw Comet run towards her and hugged her tight "My favorite cousin, comet look how good looking your turned out to be"

he smiles and rolls his eyes "Thanks, why are you here? I thought you were at a private school?" I noticed her lower her eyes "Something happens and now I'm here..I'm in your grade by the way" "Really but your 16?" "Did you forget I turn 17 next week?"

"Oh I totally forgot" they keep chatting and I just want to leave "Well I'll show you around" "Thanks comet, see you around Ella" she blew a kiss and waved as she turned on her heel and left with comet. "I hate her!"

I said as I kicked a locker "Hey relax..don't want you breaking school property" I laughed a bit "Alright let's go" as we walked I could tell Liv wanted to know "Spill it" she smirks "What happened between you and your cousin anyways? I know you said bad blood or whatever but you never really told me?"

I smirked as we got to class early "Marina lilac Butterfly is my cousin from my mother's side, she is the oldest out of the butterfly family, well out of the kids including Comet since he's turning 18 soon. That's not important..Marina and I never really got along, when we were younger she would make everything a living hell.

She used to call me names, say that my dad ruined the family gene pool or whatever..and told me that my mother was a Slut cause she had comet at a young age and also me..I had enough and after that we had a fight that her mother and my mother pulled us apart.

She left with a black eye and I had her claw marks on my face..it healed but I still see it in my dreams or nightmares" liv nods "Wow what a horrible cousin" "Tell me about it..I haven't seen my grandma because of it, my mom said grandma didn't really liked this and she didn't want to be part of it..but the funny part of it all..Marina's mother is Nova Butterfly..

she had to do dirty deeds for their aunt which is my grandma. Her mother got pregnant by a random dude and she doesn't even know that..her mother told her that he ran off and didn't want be part of her life but really her mother is a slut who doesn't remember faces"

liv giggled and I smirked "Wow, you have dirt on her" "Of course I do, in my family there's a lot of bad blood and secrets that are kept away because of media and stuff" she nods and looks around "Would you ever tell?"

"What? Are you crazy? My parents can get their name shamed and possibly lose their business and jobs so no I can't and I pray you don't either Liv" she nods "I won't I promise" I sigh "Are Comet and Jane still dating?"

"Yes Liv, sorry to break it to you. You know your obsession with my brother is getting old you know" "Yeah but he's hot, who wouldn't like your brother?" "Gross.." "Your dad is pretty good looking as well" "Olivia! Stop that's so weird!"

"I'm sorry! I can't help that your family is ridiculously hot? Even your baby brother is hot by just his green eyes and perfect skin..like come on really?" I shake my head "You got issues"