Chapter 8: Months..

Marco Pov
It's been months since I last saw Star, she got up and left again I knew this was going to happen again, I knew she was having second thoughts on all of this, we moved in together, she's having my kid, I was going to propose to her at some point but she's gone and she won't answer any of my calls or messages, she's practically showing now, she's like 4 months now and if people found out, she and I would be harassed by paparazzi and our parents, I know her mother doesn't like me and if her mom finds out she's pregnant with my child, all hell is gonna break lose...

I sit on the couch of my empty somewhat big house and look to my left and see a photo of me and Star, when we started dating..she was so different from other girls I have met before, she's way different from Jackie and that's for sure, I grab the photo and look at it and start to tear up, it's hard knowing the girl you love leave with your unborn child is in the world, all I could know is she could've gotten rid of it or she's debating on keeping it or giving it away...I don't want her to it away I will still love her and the child the same, I don't care that I made a mistake that it could cause a tear in my family, at least I have the only person that loves me for what I am..

I put down the picture frame and my phone rings and it's an unknown number, I sigh and answer 'Hello?' It was quiet for a moment 'I miss you..' wait is that Star?! 'Star?! Babe where are you? Come home please I miss you, how's the baby?" She sounded if she was crying? 'Marco, find me please..' and the phone went dead 'Star!'' I held my phone tight and got my keys for my motorcycle and drove off like a maniac downtown looking for my girlfriend, I'm just worried something happened to her..I look but see nothing and I stop near a park that looks awfully familiar and walk in and see no one there and I sit on the ground on a hill and cover my face and cry, the chance I spoke to her in months and I have no idea where she is..

Star Pov
I was hesitant on calling Marco but I wanted to hear his voice, it calms me when I'm scared and I can't really be stressing out baby, I look down and see my baby bump, I'm not even sure if the child's okay, I haven't see a doctor, I was supposed to this week or so with Marco but..I just want to be alone but I want Marco to just hold me and never let go..now he's probably looking for me like a crazy person and I didn't want that to happen..I walk towards a park and sit near the lake, where I see little fishes and ducks with ducklings

"Aw so cute" I got teary eyed when I see anything baby related, I just want to be with Marco so we can be a family but I ran away like before..but he still loves me even through all that has happened between us..it's been 4 months since I left home and stayed with one of my friends, maybe it's time for me to go home and be with Marco, I bet he's miserable without me..

I carefully get up and walk down the path and hold my belly, as I walk I noticed someone on top of a hill crying, poor guy having a rough day as I was getting closer to the entrance I see a motorcycle, but it's Marcos! I look up at the crying man and I have tears falling freely down my cheeks and I walk up the hill and slowly approaching him, as I reach to touch him he starts to talk

"Star I love you so much, please just return home, I don't care if you get big or anything I still love you because I fell for you not your body, just come home" I was shocked, he loves me for me and nothing more, as I went to sit down he still had his head down and I sigh quietly "Rough day?" He looked up and she he saw me he grabbed me into a tight hug "Star! Your okay! I missed you so much!"

I giggle and cry at how much he cares for me "Me too, I just needed time alone I guess but I made it worse because I just wanted to be with you" he held my face and kisses me multiple times and touched my stomach "How is it?" I held his held on it "I don't know, I haven't gone to the doctors" he kisses my cheek "We'll go tomorrow okay" I nod and we get up and he carries me "Marco I'm heavier now" "So, I missed you let me take care of you star" I smiled and cuddled in his neck but was being tickled by his beard he was going "Your a real mean now?" He look down at me and laughed

"I haven't shaved in months, I'll shave when we get home" "No, you look good with a beard" we laugh and he puts me down "Ready to go?" I looked at him and back at the park, was I ready for this now or no? "I'm ready" I got on the back and held on him as we went home, I'm not gonna leave anytime soon, because Marco will love me unconditionally..

Song that fits this situation hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's just a filler so ..