❄️a/n+disclaimer+TRAILER❄️

Dear readers,

I wrote this book because I had an idea of someone being forced to be in a party that she didn't want to be in and ended up being kissed by a stranger. And her life just gets sorta worse for her when she got snowed with an annoying stranger in school.

I wanted to play with that plot and the characters I've made in my head. Gwen is not your typical nerd. I was sick of the cliché nerds that are academically smart. I mean, that's so stereotypical so I kinda broke it. Still, this book might be cliché with its demeanor, so just deal with it.

I like writing this book because I was talking about books so it felt natural because I, myself, is a booknerd. Everything here is fictional and if there are plot holes, grammatical and punctuation errors, then I'm sorry because I'm not a professional writer. I'm just a teenager still studying in High School.

I'm warning you, this book is raw so if you mind errors, you should probably not read this because I am going to edit this book when it's finished and when I have the time.

I suck at writing author's notes or disclaimers so excuse them too if they're wrong or my notes are too long.

Anyway, if you're still reading beyond this sentence, then you should start reading. But watch the trailer first because it's pretty amazing.

Xx M

This book is a work of fiction and any resemblance to persons, living or dead, or places, events or locales is purely coincidental. The characters are productions of the author's imagination and used fictitiously.

Trailer made by the amazing GlitterandDust7000