Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is my first fanfic and I really hope you like it.

The story is starting in November 2013 by the way when Jonathan was 25.

* Sophie's POV *

My roommate and best friend Avery and I are in our room watching the Blackhawks play the Avalanche and screaming at the screen like they can hear us.

If you couldn't tell we both really like to watch hockey, especially the Blackhawks.

Just then my favorite player, Jonathan Toews gets the puck on a breakaway and skates toward Pickard, he shoots, he scores!!

Yes!!! I said super excitedly.

During intermission I was listening to Pierre and the others guys talk when I heard something that got me really excited.

The Blackhawks are trying something new this week, they are starting the Blackhawks Lottery where your entered in a drawing and the winner gets two tickets to the Blackhawks next home game, gets to meet the team, and covers the fees for airfare and hotels if needed and if you don't need the money for travel expenses then you can spend the money on whatever you want, Pierre said.

Yes, you can enter once per day starting tonight, one of the other guys said.

We have to enter that contest, Avery said.

Already doing it, I said.

The Blackhawks won 3-1 with goals by Toews, Kane, and Hossa.

After the game we head to bed since we have early volleyball practice tomorrow followed by all of our classes.

I wake up and get ready for practice quickly and head to the gym.

I warmed up and then coach came in and started practice.

Alright ladies excellent practice, see you tomorrow for practice at 6, my coach says 3 hours later.

*Skip to the next week*

The Blackhawks are playing the Rangers tonight and they are announcing the winner of the Blackhawk lottery.

Goal! Scored by Duncan Keith assisted by Brent Seabrook.

First intermission came and we were leading 1-0.

Tonight we said we would announce the winner of the Blackhawks Lottery so here we go, the winner is..... Sophie Adams!!! The announcer says.

You won! Avery screams.

I know! I can't believe it!!!! I said super excited.

We watched the rest of the game with smiles on our faces, we won 2-0 with goals by Keith and Saad.

Come on let's go to bed, practice in the morning, I said.

Yep, its a good thing we aren't playing this weekend and that were coaches favorites so he'll let us go, Avery said.

I woke up and went to practice like usual and it ended just like usual until Avery and I went up to talk to coach.

Hey coach, we both said.