Chapter 14

* Sophie's POV *

I woke up to Jon and I's alarms going off at 6:30 and we both got up to start our day. I walked down to the kitchen to start breakfast and he went to shower. I finished breakfast right as he got out of the shower and we ate together before deciding to get Avery and Pat up. I went and got in the shower while Jon got ready for practice.

I got out of the shower, braided my hair so I wouldn't have to blow dry it, put on my make up, and then put on leggings, a sweatshirt over my Wichita State shirt, and my my black Uggs.

I had called my parents and told them to meet us at Johnny's Ice House since the training camps ended last week and we could finally practice there and the arena crew could get the ice ready for tomorrow's home opener.

Once Pat was ready to go we headed to the ice house and I saw my families cars already there.

I walked in the normal entrance and met up with my family before telling them I was going down to the bench to take pictures.

The guys all came out and every guy on the team patted me on the head except for the new guys I didn't know.

I got some really great shots so while the team was in a meeting I pulled out my laptop from my bag and plugged the camera and my phone into it. I downloaded all of the pictures onto the laptop and then moved the shots I liked onto my phone and posted them on all of the medias. After I did that I unplugged my phone and the camera and plugged in the hard drive I was told to put all of the pictures on and moved them all onto the drive. When I finished all of that I put all of my stuff away and walked down to the locker room find I g my family already waiting there.

Wow sis, you're really good at your job, Paige said holding up her phone.

Thank you, I said. I felt my phone go off in my pocket and when I pulled it out I saw that I needed to go to the UC and the Blackhawks Store for work.

Soon after the guys came out and immediately Jon came over to me and Pat over to Avery.

Hey babe, I said when he reached me.

Hi, ready to partially move into our house?

I would be but I have to go to the UC and The Blackhawks Store for work but it shouldn't take long, I said.

I announced that we were making a couple extra stops before we went to the house and Pat was very excited to be going to the store and being able to surprise fans.

We stopped at the UC first and I was told to take a picture of center ice since it was all finished. I walked carefully out onto the ice and took the picture before hopping off the ice and getting back into the car for the ride to the Blackhawks Store.

On they way there I uploaded the picture of center ice to all four medias.

We got to the store and it was very busy so it was perfect for Jon and Pat to surprise fans.

It was only the second d to e I was posting a merchandize picture, but I already knew exactly what to do. Jon and Pat snuck in first and hid in the corner while I went up to the checkout and saw Courtney working.

Hey Sophie! She said when I walked up to the counter.

The merchandize is all in the break room ready for you, she said.

Thanks, and by the way Toews and Kane are over there hiding waiting to surprise fans, I whispered to her.

She thanked me quietly and I went back to the break room, took a couple pictures, and then posted them on the medias. I walked out and gave Jon and Pat the go ahead to surprise fans. They both went over to clothing racks and threw jerseys with their names on them and stood like mannequins until someone noticed they were humans and not plastic and they started talking, smiling for pictures, and signing autographs for everyone. I posted the videos I had got on Snapchat and then we left the store and went over to Red Robin for lunch.