Chapter 27

* Sophie's POV *
* 3 days later *

Today is the day that we fly down to Tampa Bay for the first game in the series. The last couple of days have been very crazy, with long and hard practices, watching film constantly, and helping out the trainers with giving the guys massages.

After practice the crew started loading everything up and Jim and I were loading a big box of equipment that was very heavy when a box of sticks fell over on Jim causing him to drop the box causing it to fall and hurting my shoulder.

Ow! We both exclaimed at the same time I put the box down and went over to get the box off of Jim.

We continued to load the truck and I occasionally rubbed my shoulder and Jim kept bending down and rubbing his leg.

We finally got everything loaded into the truck so we departed towards the airport where we unloaded the truck into the plane before boarding ourselves. I went back and sat with Jon and the Patricks.

The plane took off and we were slowing climbing upwards.

It was about halfway through the flight when I rubbed my shoulder again and Jon turned towards me and asked what was wrong.

Nothing, we were just loading the truck and there was an accident and I hurt my shoulder a little bit, I replied to him.

What happened? He asked.

We were loading a box of equipment when another box fell on Jim causing him to drop the box which then jerked down with my arm still attached to it, I said.

You want me to give you a massage?

Oh no, you don't have to, I said.

But I want to, he said.

Fine if you want to, go ahead, I said and turned my injured shoulder towards him and he rubbed it.

We landed down in Tampa Bay at 4:30 so the crew unloaded the plane into a truck which we then drove to the arena and unloaded the truck into the locker room before putting the locker room together and then going to the hotel.

I went to my room and decided to go have a nice long soak in the tub to relax me after this crazy week.

I went to bed at 10 o'clock because I was so tired.

I woke up at 6:30 and did my normal routine besides the fact that I got dressed in black slacks, a black blouse, and a red blazer with my hair in a bun.

The guys had practice followed by them leaving which the crew went around doing our work and then we have some free time before the guys come in.

Warm ups started and ended quickly and before we knew it we were listening to the national anthem being sung.

In the first period Tampa Bay's Killhorn scored putting them up 1-0 at the end of the first. In the second no goals were scored so we continued on to the third still at 1-0. In the third period Tuevo and Vermette both scored leading us to a 2-1 victory and putting us up in the series 1-0.

* Three days later *

Today is game two against the Lightning and our second game here in Tampa Bay before we can fly home.

The dais events were normal and then it was game time.

In the first period a Tampa Bay player scored starting off the game behind just like our last game. In the second 2 more Tampa Bay played scored along with Shaw and Tuevo for us but it wasn't enough since we were down 3-2 at the end of the second. In the third another Tampa Bay player scored and so did Brent but it wasn't enough. We lost 4-3 and the series was now tied at 1-1.