Chapter 9

* Sophie's POV *

I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning and quickly got dressed in skinny jeans, a red sweater, Uggs, my usual makeup, and I braided my hair to the side. I then went down to get breakfast and ate before I brushed my teeth and was ready to go.

The rest of my family was ready to leave so we got into vans we had called to take us to the airport.

We got to the airport at 5:40 and I said goodbye to everyone.

They left to go through security and I went outside and called a cab.

Hilton on Michigan please, I said to the driver.

He took me back to my hotel and I decided to watch a movie so I could wait for a little later time to go over to Jon and Pat's place.

After the movie was over it was 9 o'clock and I texted Jon to see if he was ready for me.

I'm ready, but let me come pick you up, he texted back.

If you want to its fine with me, I said.

Great, I'm on my way be there soon.

I made sure nothing was left behind and then went down to the lobby to check out and wait for Jon.

I checked out and 10 minutes later Jon walked into the lobby and came up to me smiling.

He picked up my bag and carried it out to his car. We drove back to his place. When we got there Pat was just leaving to go pick up Avery from the airport.

I walked into their apartment and headed for the guest room. I unpack everything leaving enough room for Avery's stuff since we were sharing a room.

After I unpacked I walked out into the living room and saw Jon watching NHL live. They were doing a story on Sharpie's hat trick and Jonathan's two goals and two assists.

An hour had past before Pat and Avery showed up.

Were home! Pat yelled when we walked through the door.

I jumped up and went to greet Avery. We haven't seen each other since the 19th which is the day we got back from Nebraska, we've both been too busy with family and all of our other stuff to have time to hang out.

We hugged and talked about a few things while we were unpacking her before joining the guys on the couch again.

You wanna go out to lunch guys? Pat asked.

Sure, just let us go get ready, Avery said.

We got up and made sure we looked ok before going out to Pat's car and driving to Chipotle.

After we ate we headed back to the apartment and sat around and talked.

So tomorrow is New Years Eve obviously, and Sharpie's having a party, do you wanna go? Jon asked.

Sure, I said.

We sat around for a little while longer before Avery and I decided to go shopping.

Were going shopping guys, see you in a couple of hours, I said.

Jon gave the keys to his car so we got in and drove to the magnificent mile.

We shopped around for three hours and I had gotten 5 new shirts, a pair of shorts, a pair of skinny jeans, a party dress for tomorrow, a pair of black high heels, and a pair of Sperry's and Avery had about the same amount of stuff.

We headed back to the apartment and unpacked our stuff.

I made dinner for everyone two hours later and then we watched Miracle, the best hockey movie ever.

We went and got into bed after we finished the movie. I couldn't fall asleep at first but I eventually got to sleep.