Chapter 22

* Sophie's POV *

I got up at 6:30 and took a shower before braiding my hair, doing my make up, and getting dressed in leggings, a Blackhawks hoodie, and black uggs.

I woke Jon and my friends up before going and make scrambled eggs and waffles for everyone.

We all ate together and then we left for the hospital to see Pat before surgery.

We arrived at the hospital at 7:45 and Pat's surgery was schedule for 45 minutes from now.

We all stayed with him for 15 minutes before he was taken back to get prepped for surgery and only one person could go back so of course Avery went back.

The rest of us left for practice that was in 30 minutes. We got there 15 minutes early so I got all of my pre-practice stuff done really early.

Practice ended at 11:30 and we all went out to lunch at Red Robin before going back to the hospital and seeing Pat after surgery.

We stayed with Pat for 30 minutes before he told us to go out with the girls and show them the city.

We went to Sears Tower and looked out over the bustling city before we went to the aquarium followed by Millennium Park.

After we visited the Bean we went back to Jon and I's house to get ready to go out for a nice dinner since my friends were leaving in the morning.

When I got back to my house I went to my room and added a little bit of make up to my face before doing my hair and a elegant bun with two dangles on the side of my face. I then pulled on my dress that was white lace long sleeves at the top and had a red shirt skirt and some white heels.

I was ready to go and I walked downstairs and found that Jon was the only other one ready.

He didn't hear me come down the stairs so I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Hey babe, I said in his ear.

Hey, how is my favorite girl doing? He asked me.

Just fine, now I'm gonna go check on the other girls, I said before I walked back to the stairs and went up to the guest rooms.

I found the girls doing finishing touches on hair and make up and I went around and helped a little bit before they were all ready to go and we went downstairs and rounded Jon up.

We drove to Alinea and we were seated immediately. Our drinks were brought over and our food orders were taken before we talked about when we would see the girls again.

Well Paige's wedding is coming up in like 3 weeks so we'll be in town, I said.

Man I can't believe your sister and Skylar are finally getting married after being together for so long, Mikayla said.

I know it's kinda hard to believe, I said.

Our food was brought out and we were mostly quiet while we ate.

I had just finished eating my meal when my phone rang and I excused myself to go answer it.

Hello? I asked into the phone since I hadn't recognized the number that was calling.

Hey babe, did you miss me? It sure is nice to hear your beautiful voice again, a voice I instantly recognized said.

Jett? I asked shocked into the phone.

Oh you remember me even with your big famous boyfriend, he replied.

How did you get my number? I asked him.