Chapter 17

* Sophie's POV *

I woke up wrapped in Jon's arms in our new comfy bed and I instantly had a smile in my face.

When I looked over at the clock it read 7 o'clock and I knew I had to wake Jon up for morning skate. I leaned over to Jon and kissed him right on the lips making his eyes flutter open.

Well I could get used to that as my wake up call, he said in his sexy morning voice.

We both got up and I went to the kitchen to make breakfast while Jon went to shower.

I walked down to the kitchen and remembered that we hadn't gone grocery shopping yet so we didn't have any food. I went back upstairs and got into one if the guest room showers. I got out of the shower and put on skinny jeans, a volleyball T-shirt, one of Jon's Blackhawk sweatshirts that I had stolen, and white converse. I put my hair up in a messy bun to avoid blow drying it and then put on my make up.

What do you want for breakfast? I asked him once we were both ready to go.

You just wanna grab a bagel from Panera? He asked me.

Sounds great, I replied before we went out to our garage and got in Jon's car. We drove to Panera and grabbed breakfast before going to the ice house for the morning skate.

Practice seemed to fly by and before I knew it Jon and I were back at our house getting ready to go grocery shopping.

We went to the store and spent a good hour and a half buying food and other little things for our house before we checked out and headed home.

When we got home we put all of the groceries away and then changed into our bathing suits for our first swim in our pool. Yeah it was October 20th in Chicago but this pool was heated so it was always warm.

We swam around for an hour and a half and by that time it was 4:30 so I went in and started cooking dinner. We ate dinner at the bar and then went to pack up for the trip we were leaving on tomorrow.

We went to bed at 10:30 and slept the night away.

I woke up at 6:30 and got in the shower, blow dried my hair, put it up in a high ponytail, did my make up, and got dressed in my Blackhawks tracksuit. After I was ready I woke Jon up and went to make breakfast. When Jon got out of the shower I had a breakfast of eggs, pancakes, and bacon waiting for him.

Wow, you sure are a fast cook, he said when he walked into the kitchen.

We sat down and ate together before cleaning up and finishing getting ready.

We laded our bags into my car and I drove us to the UC where Jon had morning skate of course and I did my normal equipment manager duties.

When practice ended I loaded everything into the truck and when we got to the airport we loaded it onto the plane and then boarded for the flight to Minnesota.

We landed in St. Paul at 4:15 and the crew went to the arena and set the locker room up before we all went to the hotel.

We reached the hotel and all went to our rooms to do whatever we wanted to.

I changed into street clothes and walked down the street to find something to eat. I ate at a small diner before going back to the hotel and watching TV.

Jon texted me asking me to come to his and Kaner's room so I walked down to their door and knocked softly.

Kaner opened the door and let me in. I walked over to Jon's bed and sat down next to him.

Hey babe, how was your day? He asked me.

Excellent, how about yours? I asked in return.

Pretty good.