Chapter 13

* Sophie's POV *

I woke up to my alarm at 7:30 this morning and made breakfast for Jon, Pat, and I before quickly eating, showering, and getting dressed. For my job you don't have to dress up all business like, Q literally said that I could wear leggings and a T-shirt and he wouldn't care as long as I got pictures. I did my make up and fishtail braided my hair before grabbing my phone and camera and waiting for the guys to get ready.

They finally got ready and we all rode to the UC together. We got out and headed for the player entrance where Jon gave me a quick hug and kiss and wished me luck before walking the opposite direction towards the locker room.

I went down to my usual seat and made sure my camera was ready to go.

The guys came out and started warming up so I took some practice shots and they turned out great.

About halfway through practice the team was split into two teams and they started to scrimmage each other. I got a lot of good pictures and I got a perfect shot of Duncs slap shot and a lucky picture of Crow grabbing a puck from mid air. Practice ended and I had to go to Q's office to get all of the information I needed to post.

Hey Q, I said when I walked I to his office.

Sophie! How did the pictures turn out? He asked me.

Pretty well I believe. I showed him some of my pictures and he said that they were very good. He gave me the information and then told me that I would be getting an office so I could transfer the pictures onto my phone and a hard drive and everything.

I walked to the locker rooms and as soon as I got there Jon and Pat walked out. We walked out to Jon's truck and headed to the apartment.

Once we got there I went inside and got my laptop out and got to work transferring the pics. I posted one on Instagram, updated the Snapchat story, and put up a couple pictures and some information on Twitter and Facebook. After I finished with that Jon and I headed out to start the house hunt.

First we stopped at a little coffee shop and I got hot chocolate and a little muffin. We headed towards our first option and looked around at it. This house had 4 bedrooms all with private bathrooms, 2 additional bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, lots of living space, 2 offices, a big backyard with a deck and a pool, a nice utility room, and space for a gym, it was a really nice house that had everything on our wish lists.

Hello guys! Do you like the house? A lady asked us when we walked back into the kitchen.

Yeah, it has everything were looking for, I said.

The house was just completed 2 weeks ago and the list price is very firm at $156,546.

Well thank you, we'll think about it, Jon said.

We looked at 4 other houses and didn't like them as much as the first house.

Our last house we saw is in the gated community that Hossa lives in, Jon said.

Really, he lives in Landview Villages? I asked. ( I made this up, I don't really know where Hossa lives)

Yeah, he bought a house in there a couple years ago, I've only been in that community a couple times to see Hossa but it looks extremely nice, he said.

We pulled up to the gate and told the security guy that we were here looking at a house and he let us through.

We pulled up next to the house and it looked giant. We walked in and in the entryway a real estate lady was there waiting for people to come in.

Hello guys, I'm Lisa feel free to look around this 5 year old home, she said.

We walked around and found 5 bedrooms with on suites, 2 additional bathrooms, 2 offices, an extremely fancy gourmet kitchen, lots of living space, a gym, a huge backyard with a big deck and a swimming pool, and nice utility room.