Chapter 23

* Sophie's POV *
* It's February 22nd *

I felt a slight pressure against my lips when I woke up, knowing that it was Jon I opened my eyes and was face to face with his big brown eyes.

I made you breakfast babe, it's in the dining room, he said.

Well thank you, I said and got out of bed.

I walked downstairs with Jonathan following. I walked into the dining room and saw a huge array of food laid out in front of me.

Wow, you cooked all of this? When did you get up? I asked him.

7, he replied.

I turned and looked at the clock seeing it was 7:45.

This looks amazing, but I hope this isn't what you're expecting from me every morning, I said.

Of course not, usually mornings around here are crazy, and I just wanted to cook something for you for once, he said.

He pulled out my chair and I sat down before he pushed me in and I started filling my plate.

This was so good Jonny, thank you, I said pecking his cheek.

Of course, you deserved it.

I went and got in the shower to get ready for my day.

After my shower, I did my make up, blow dried and curled my hair, and got dressed in skinny jeans, a white long sleeve shirt, a gray infinity scarf, and gray fuzzy boots.

I was ready to go at 9 o'clock and Jon and I headed out the door into his car and drove to the ice house.

On the way there, I got a text from Jett:

Well well well it looks like you had a nice breakfast that your "boyfriend" made you.

I miss you being in my arms, so your boy should watch out.

Have a good practice baby

Is that a text from Jett babe? Jon asked me.

Yes, and yes threatening you know, hopefully the police will do something about this, I said.

We got to the ice house and practice went off without a hitch. I finished up my work while Jon took a rinse off shower.

We left from the ice house to the police station where we had to wait to get someone to talk to us.

Alright Miss Adams, you have been receiving threatening text messages and phone calls from who? the police officer asked me.

Jett Henderson, I replied.

Do you know him? He asked.

Yes, we dated about 4 years ago until he started abusing me and he was sent to jail.

Oh so he's behaved like this before?

Yes.

Can I see the text messages?

Of course, I said and handed him my phone.

He read through the text messages and then he told us he was going to go get some people to help him find Jett.

Yes, he's gonna help us! I said excitedly.

He came back with a couple people and they told us what they were gonna do to find Jett.

So we're gonna us this number and trace it back to the phone it was sent from and find where he's at so we can dispatch officers to that area, they said.