Chapter 2

* Sophie's POV *

I woke up at 8 again this morning and woke Avery up so that we could workout.

We went down to the basement and did cardio for an hour before going and getting breakfast.

We went to the hotel and showered, and then threw some clothes on and went to the mall closest to the hotel.

We both found really cute dresses, mine red and Avery's a Caribbean blue, and heels to match and then went back to the hotel to get ready.

We did each others hair and makeup, Avery's hair in a formal curly bun and her makeup just a little bit heavier than usual, my hair was in a nice braided bun and my makeup was just a little heavier than usual also.

We pulled on our dresses and slipped on our heels with 10 minutes to spare.

We went down to the lobby and waited for the boys to show up.

* Jonathan's POV *

I walked into Sophie's hotel and saw her sitting there in a red dress that complemented her tanned skin tone and darkish hair.

Well don't you look beautiful tonight, I said walking up to her.

She looked up and smiled at me and told me that I looked very nice as well.

We walked out to my car and went to one of my favorite restaurants in Chicago.

Welcome Mr Toews, right this way, the hostess said to me as soon as I walked into the door.

She lead us to a little room with more privacy and we ordered our drinks.

We ordered our meals and had light conversation until our food came.

After we finished eating we sat and talked for a while longer and I learned a lot about her, like she's 21, she attends Wichita State University and received full ride for her volleyball skills, and she is getting a writing degree.

* Sophie's POV *

Well don't you look beautiful tonight, a voice says.

I look up to see Jonathan standing there in nice jeans and a red polo that really looks good on him.

You also look very nice, I said to him.

We headed out to his super nice and expensive car and drove to a little restaurant and got seated immediately in a private room.

We talked lightly all through the meal and learned some things we didn't know about each other.

When we finished eating we got back in Jonathan's car and headed back to my hotel.

I got out of the car when we arrived and then Jonathan gets out too and comes over to me.

Sophie I know we just met yesterday and we've only been on one date but I feel some sort of connection between us already, so Sophie will you be my girlfriend? He asked me.

I would love to be your girlfriend Jonathan, I said to him.

After that he said goodbye to me and left.

I went upstairs excited that I got a boyfriend named Jonathan Toews my favorite hockey player ever.

I started packing everything up and then Avery came home and asked me how my date went while she was packing everything, I told her everything and she was super excited that Jon was my boyfriend, and then I asked her how her date was and she explained everything and said that Kane had asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes so I was super excited for her too.