Chapter 15

* Sophie's POV *

I woke up at 7 o'clock this morning and got in the shower before I woke Jon up and made him breakfast while he was in the shower. We ate breakfast together and then went and got ready for the game.

Jon put on his suit and looked very handsome and I put on black skinny jeans, a Blackhawks T-shirt, my Toews jersey, black Uggs, my normal make up, and put my hair in a ponytail.

We drove to the UC and I went to Coach Q's office since he asked to see me. I knocked on his door and heard him tell me to come in.

Sophie, I have your office ready for you, he said when I walked in.

He got up and walked out the door so I followed him last all of the other personnel offices before we reached my office.

Here you go Sophie, feel free to move whatever you want, he said giving me the key before he walked off.

I walked into the small office and hooked my laptop up before walking back down to the locker room to see if anything could be done. I was walking up to the locker room door getting ready to knock when Q came out of the door and told me they were all decent. I walked in and saw them working out on various machines so I snapped some pictures of them working out.

After they worked out there was a morning skate so I went out onto the bench and snapped so.e pictures of that before walking back to my office and transferring all of the photos and posting them after practice was over.

I went back to the locker room and waited for Jonathan to be done so we could go back to the apartment.

I knew Jon wanted to eat something and then take a little nap before the game and I decided I was going to spend time with my family so I called them and then drove to their hotel and we went to the field museum.

After the museum it was 4:30 so we went out for dinner since Jon had a team dinner.

After we ate it was 5:45 so we left and went back to the apartment so I could grab my camera and all of my other stuff and then we headed toward the United Center.

We went down to our seats and I got my camera ready to go. The guys came out soon after I took pictures of them warming up and soon after warm ups were over and the guys were being introduced.

Now for the starters of the Chicago Blackhawks! Number 2 Duncan Keith! Number 7 Brent Seabrook! Number 10 Patrick Sharp! Number 19 Jonathan Toews! Number 88 Patrick Kane! Starting in goal number 50 Corey Crawford! I took pictures of all of the starters being introduced while cheering loudly.

The game started out great and I took tons of pictures. The game ended 6-2 with goals from Shaw, Keith, Kane, Hossa, Sharp, and Carcillo. My family went down to the locker room and I went to my office transfered the pics and posted them before I we t back to the locker room and saw Jonathan waiting for me.

Great game babe, I said when he turned around and saw me.

Thank you and great pictures by the way, he replied and then kissed me.

Thank you, I replied before we walked out of the United Center and headed back to the apartment while my family went back to their hotel.

We got into bed as soon as we got home since it was late and we had a very busy early morning.

Jon and I woke up at 7:30 and finished packing everything for the road trip before putting it all in the car and going to get breakfast. After breakfast we went to my parents hotel and said goodbye to them.

Thank you guys so much helping us move! I told my family. I went around and hugged everyone saying goodbye.

They left and Jon and I drove to the United Center for their morning skate. I took pictures of the skate and then I went back to my office and transfered everything posting a couple and then I unplugged my laptop and everything else that I needed to take and put them in my laptop bag. I went back down to the locker room and saw the guys finishing getting out of their practice jerseys before the meeting the coach. I decided to hang out in the locker room during the meeting and I saw the equipment managers getting all of the guys stuff ready to put in the truck.