He Claims You

Damon's POV (SURPRISE)-

I clench my fists tight as I watch her laugh from across the Grill. As usual, her laugh lights up my whole world but its the fact that she's laughing with this Jake guy that's making me fume. I mean I come here almost every day with her and make sure that I kiss her! Is that guy so dense that he does not understand that she's taken?

'Damon? Damon!' Stefan says

'What?' I say irratibly, not taking my eyes off her as that vile Jake hands her a glass, his hand lingering on hers.

'Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying? You look like you want to kill someone. I have only ever seen you this angry when - oh lord, whose flirting with Y/N now?'

'Jake' I spit out the name.

'Damon you gotta understand that she knows she's yours. You don't have to get angry everytime you see someone flirting with her. I'm sure she'll tell him to piss off.'

'But that's the thing. She doesn't get it when someone is flirting with her. Anyone can go and take advantage of her. She's the strongest and smartest person I know but she's way too innocent and pure when it comes to simple things.' I say as I see that Jake whisper something in her ear and get up, winking at her as goes to the bathroom.

I stalk towards her, telling myself to calm down. As soon as her eyes meet mine, they light up and her lips spread into an irresistable smile.

'Hey, where were you?' she asked in her melodic voice.

'Just talking to Stefan'

'Oh' she smiled. I smiled back and then leaned closer to her. She still smelled of me, I thought triumphantly, let Jake take that. 'Just wanted to do something' I whispered in her ear.

'What?' she smirked, knowing me.

I smirked back and said 'this' pulling her by the arm towards me and crushing my lips to hers.

My tongue skimmed her lips and she granted access after some teasing. I continued kissing her, making the kiss slow and passionate when I heard the bathroom door open. Casually, I angled Y/N so her back was facing Jake who had just emerged and was standing stock still, staring at her. Still not breaking the kiss, I opened my eyes, staring right at him, giving him a deathly glare with my eyes. To prove my point even more, I started to ravish her lips, pulling her bottom lip out with my teeth and delibritely sucking on it. My angry eyes never left Jake as I claimed Y/N as mine in front of him. He was stupid enough to flirt with what's mine, he was lucky I'm just marking her, not bashing his head to prove my point.

I narrowed my eyes at him and he just gulped and nodded once, turning on his heel, and practically running out of the Grill.

Y/N was oblivious to whatever was happening around her, being the innocent little angel she is. She always closed her eyes, whenever we kiss and she opened them now. 

She pursed her lips and looked at me. 'What was that?'

'A kiss' I shrugged

'That wasn't just a kiss Damon. You were going animal in that one. I'm not saying I didn't like it, just curious to what brought it on'

Ah, my angel is way too smart.

'Nothing' I said.

'Damon..........' she started but I cut her off, 'Its nothing really. I just needed to that.  Trust me and drop it'

She rolled her eyes but let it go.

'Hey I wanted you to meet this guy I just met. His name is Jake and he is really great. He said he was going for a minute, he'll be back soon' she said.

I smirked.

'I doubt that' I muttered too low for her to know.

__________________________________________________________________________

Woah, that was intense............

Hope you liked that and make sure you vote and review and don't forget to checkout my other stories.

I don't own that video, its posted by Katerina Salvatore, on Youtube. Its a great edit, one of my favourite delena videos. The song is Jealous by Nick Jonas, again pure awesomeness.

Peace Out

I<3CHOC35