Playing With Fire

'So.....what about this one?' you said stepping out of the dressing room to come face to face with your boyfriend Damon. You were wearing a full sleeved bottle green gown, that reached the floor. His eyes swept over you appreciatively, taking in the beautiful dress.

The Council was arranging a fully formal party in honor of the birth anniversary of one of its profound founding members. The entire gang was going. There was only one problem. You didn't have anything to wear.

And since Elena, Caroline and Bonnie were out of town, your boyfriend was obligated to come with you.

Not that he minded. Every time you stepped out, you could see his eyes practically devouring you. It wasn't always that he got to see you in anything even remotely formal, being the person you were. And he wasn't complaining, but this change was very welcomed.

But.....there was a catch.

Before stepping foot inside, you had made him promise something. Knowing him and his wandering hands, you had made him swear there was nothing he's going to do. With his hands. Or his lips. Anywhere near you. Because if he did, you'd be in here for hours.

It started off well, but now you were beginning to enjoy yourself. Being in the kind of relationship you were in, it was filled with teasing and squirming on both sides. And this particular situation put a hell lot of leverage on your hands.

He was beginning to look pissed but you were just starting.

'It looks great' he said, with gritted teeth, his eyes never stopped wandering.

'I've got just one last piece I wanna try on and then we can go' you smirked and then turned around showing him just how tight the gown was from the back and what it did to your figure. His groan filled your ears as you shut the door and picked up your very last weapon. 

It was the shortest, tightest and most inappropriate dress you had picked up. It was blood red, reaching your upper thighs.

That little promise had turned into a dangerous gamble. A gamble you were willing to take. It wasn't like him to back out of a challenge, no matter how intense it got. And you were in a shopping complex for god's sake. Its not like he's gonna tie you up right here and take you hard against a wall. Nope, he likes to take his time, making you plead and beg and ultimately give both of you the time of your lives.

So you weren't worried. You're gonna continue teasing him and enjoy the consequences later.

'Damon? I can't reach my zipper' you called out, innocently.

You heard him growl out a curse before he roughly opened the door. You turned around to face the mirror as you saw him come up behind you. The dress wasn't even tied properly yet it was still defining your curves in the most beautiful way. And the way his blue eyes had turned dark as soon as he entered had sent a shiver racing down your spine. His hands gripped your hips before he pulled you so your back slammed against his hard chest. He let out a growl just by your ear,  making you shiver in delight.
'Th-the zipper.... 'You murmured as one his hands kept you steady against him and the other went wandering.
'The zipper hm?  Thats why you called me in darling? ' he said by your neck.
'Yes. Why else do you think I'd call you in? ' you said breathlessly.
'I think' he said dragging his lips down your throat 'that you're enjoying this game a little too much'.
'I am' you admitted,  grinning.
'You're playing with fire sweetheart. You might get burned' he growled.
He then flipped you around so you were facing him and pushed you against the mirror, caging you in. You were pinned against him, unable to move. Not that you wanted to.

'Remember the promise Damon' you whispered.

'Oh I remember' he said, trailing his lips down to you collarbone 'Just helping you with your zipper'. His nimble fingers took hold of the zipper. He didn't move it. Just played with it.

'It seems to be stuck' he murmured against your skin as he attached his mouth to the spot just above your collarbone. He sucked on it for a few seconds before he bit it. Not with his fangs, no. His human teeth. You gasped out in pleasure as you felt his fingers move the zip a few inches up.

'Nice dress by the way. Its just this stubborn little zip' he said as he moved his lips towards the other side of your neck. His fingers pushed the zip some more before stopping.

'Da-Damon!' you gasped out he took your earlobe in between his lips and gently nipped at it.

His fingers again pushed the zip up just an inch before pausing.

By this point you were really regretting taking this game so far. He had once again gained the upper hand here. Oh well, you knew what you were getting yourself into in the first place. You just didn't know how far he was going to take it now.

Once again pushing the zip a little bit, he kissed the side of your neck before he licked the mark he had left before.

He lifted his head and you were sure the excitement and lust in his eyes mirrored your own.

He leaned forward till his lips brushed your own as he spoke 'I like this dress. You should take it. Though I won't let you wear it to that party. You look way too delicious for your own good.' he said as he zipped you up the whole way and then whirled you around to face the mirror again as he strutted  out of the dressing room, leaving you a gasping mess.

Oh this means war.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Whaddup whaddup whaddup?!

Yes this book is and will remain ongoing as long as I have amazing readers like you all. A special shout out to @AddieAngel for being such a dedicated and awesome reader. This update wasn't due until next week but she made sure it came early.

Oh and question: what do you think about the new cover?!

I love you and I will always keep on updating. I might be late, but I love this book way too much not to.

Anyways hope you liked it, vote, comment and share if you did.

I<3CHOC35