'You. I Want You.'

Warning: Things could get a bit too hot for some. Read at your own risk. I am not responsible for any of you spontaniously combusting.

You woke up to a finger tracing your cheek and resisted the urge to react.

You felt your body flush as everything came back to you suddenly. 

Hands clawing at his back you took in a shuddering breath. His lips were occupied with yours, melting and manipulating them however he liked. You let him. You didn't have the will to fight today.

It's like your body had completely surrendered to him. You were like an instrument that his skilled hands and lips were playing and you were helpless.

You were lying on your stomach, your side pressed to his and his fingers were now running down your spine. You weren't ready to open your eyes yet so you kept them close. You didn't want to look into those piercing blues, not yet.

Besides his hands felt nice. But then again, after last night, that wasn't even worth mentioning.

Your first time was beyond anything that you had ever imagined.

His touch had felt like fire on your skin and all you could do was try to keep up. 

'Damon' you gasped, 'I need....'.

'Say it' he whispered into your neck before nuzzling his nose against your pulse point 'Go on'

'I....' you tried then let out a frustrated huff. You couldn't say it, even if you found the right word. His hands , one stroking your side, the other caressing your outer thigh; were creating havoc on your senses.

It was crazy. Nobody had ever had such an effect on you. You were Y/N for crying out loud. Confident and in control. Always. But here you were, trying to fight a useless battle against yourself, your desires.

You lifted you hips to get some friction but he pinned them down, allowing you no room for movement.

'What do you want? Tell me and I'll do it, but you have to say it' he said, nibbling at your earlobe.

'I know you're awake' you heard him and almost died at his husky morning voice. Goddammit was he trying to be seductive?

You made a non commital sound and then opened your eyes. He met your gaze and no words were spoken for a while.

'Morning' you said after a while. You fought down a blush creeping up as the naked state both of you were in registered. You DID NOT want to deal with his smirk right now. You resisted the urge to cover up, you knew what he'd say if you did.('I've already seen it all')

He traced your lips with his thumb, cupping your jaw. 'How do you feel?' he asked quietly and you appreciated him a lot in that moment. He wasn't being over the top, or asking any stupid questions. Maybe this is why last night even happened at all. The understanding you two had was what made you two work.

'I feel.....delirious' you said honestly and he let out a short chuckle.

You squirmed and struggled in his grasp. Not this again. You had been in this situation before, believe it or not.

Ever since you and Damon started dating, he had been reluctant to go all the way with you. Sure he was cheeky and flirty and dirty minded (with a bad case of the grab hands), but he never crossed a line.

Oh and the worst part? It wasn't you who set the line, it was him. 

Yeah, Damon Salvatore, Vamp Playboy Extraordinaire.

Things would heat up a lot, don't get me wrong. Oh yes, you two made some times and he hadn't suddenly flipped a switch in himself. No, you'd find yourself pressed against him, be it on the bed, or a against a wall or table. And it would seem like you two were just seconds from ripping each other's clothes off. And yes even that had happened sometimes, but he always pulled back at the last second. And no amount of pouting or pleading would get him back.

You had talked to him about it and he said you weren't ready. And that pissed you off a lot. Of course you were! You said you were, but this was the one thing he would never give in on

Okay maybe he was right. You'd be desperate because his touch would make you needy, but whenever you were in a situation like this, he would ask you to 'Say it.' And you never could. Call it shyness or insecurity but it never came out. So you tried to convince him with you your actions but he wouldn't relent.

He wanted you to give him proper consent, literally tell him to touch you, and while it was a perfectly gentlemanly thing to do, more than what can expected from guys these days, IT WAS BLOODY ANNOYING!

He grabbed your hips and pulled you so you were straddling him. It happened so fast that you could barely react. 'Damon wha-' he swallowed your protests with a kiss. It was slow and gentle and it raised goosebumps along your arms. His arm wrapped around you waist and you body shuddered against your will. You knew you were blushing as the sheet previously covering you had completely slipped away.

You broke the kiss and rested your forehead against his.

It was like you two were in some sort of bubble. The rest of the world did not exist. Just you, him and this moment.

'Damon?'

'Hm?'

'Thank you' you whispered.

A small smile appeared on his lips 'For what?'

'For....everything. Last night. Being patient with me. Waiting. Just....everything' you said and closed you eyes as he kissed your forehead, then each of your eyelids then moved down to your cheeks.

Today was different. And maybe he sense that. He pulled back a bit and then looked into your eyes. His hands were still pinning your hips to the bed but now his fingers were making small circles there. It made it hard for you to think but you needed to say this.

It was like a sudden switch in you. You were ready. You grabbed his neck and pulled him down so his lips were near yours. He squeezed your waist and asked again 'What do you want?'

'I want....you to kiss me'. He immediately obliged and pressed his lips to yours.

'I want...you to touch me'. He chuckled lightly, 'I am touching you' he said as he rubbed the pad of his thumb against your side. 'Damon! You know what I mean....Properly. Touch me properly'. You cursed your lack of ability to form a coherent sentence. You thought he was going to tease you you insanity but thankfully he had mercy on you and his hands made their way to where you need him the most......

'So are you satisfied now? Or do I have to 'Say it' everytime.' you asked him, grinning mischieviously.

He chuckled and his eyes darkened 'Oh no darling, now that I've had a taste, and we're past the barriers, you don't have to say anything. Infact, you can expect this....all the time. Again and again.'

You eyes widened and you let out a squeel as he flipped you both over and proved just how true his words are.

'I want.....you. I want you. All of you' you finally let out and he eyes held a mix of triumph and adoration as his hands and lips claimed your body and he made you his at last.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry for the laaaaaaaate update.

And I'm also sorry that this one sucked a bit, but school has been absolutely hellish for the past few months and generally life sucks.

But my first love will always be writing and Damon Salvatore, so don't worry dear readers.

Tell me if you liked this, and tell me how angry you are with me.

I<3CHOC35