A Guide To Damon Salvatore (By Y/N)

1. Do NOT tell him his pout is adorable unless you want grumpy responses of 'I'm a man!'

2. Do NOT let him put you in his lap unless you are free for the next 4 hours.

3. Do NOT agree when he asks for a bet, specially if the reward has anything to do with kisses and/or anything sexual. That guy will literally move heaven and hell if need arise.

4. Do NOT let him see you even standing with a guy anywhere near your age, even if it your cousin, unless you are prepared for countless love bites and rough, passionate, possessive nights.

5. Wear his leather jacket at least once a month for full satisfaction.

6. Be very, VERY suspicious if you smell smoke, flour, eggs or sundewed grass on him.

7. Have bourboun ready at all costs.

8. Never accept a drinking contest from him. No matter how good you think you are, he will win. Remember he's had centuries of practise.

9. Do NOT wake him after a hangover. Possible reactions include vampiric and/or cannibalistic impulses.

10. If you want a favour, reducing clothing items is advisable,  unless there are other guys present.

11. Do NOT use your period as an excuse for being moody. Remember he's a vampire, can smell blood, and will know you're lying.

12. Do NOT, under any circumstances, hide from him the fact that you are hurt and/or feeling insecure.  Long term consequences follow if you do.

13. He'll hold you when you're upset and knows just how tight. But there will be times you'll need to do the same. He won't admit it, but don't let his sarcasm fool you.

14. Expect to be randomly kissed and snuggled with. 

15. He's the big spoon. Be prepared for nights spent in complete warmth and comfort. You might as well throw all your blankets away.

16. He sleeps almost naked. Don't object. In his own words 'Deal with it'.

17. He might be charming, snarky, sassy, flirty, possessive, a little rough at the edges and a big bad vampire, but he's a downright cinnamon roll. A few small pecks and cuddles and he'll turn into a big teddy bear.

18. At the end, love him and he'll give you his entire world. Not even exhaggerating.

I<3CHOC35