Crazy In Love

You were running like your life depended on it.

Why?

Because it did.

Every single ounce of your energy went in making sure you didn't stop, because once you did, it would all be over. And so you ran.

Even though your legs were numb, your breadth was ragged and every inch of you was screaming 'ENOUGH!'. You ran.

I cant.........I have to stop.......just for a minute....

No!

Its too much.......

Keep going!

Finally you saw the tell tale signs of the shore. The flashes of light reflecting off the water, the smell of the sea. Close.........

And then you were there. You had crossed the border. You were safe.

Heaving a huge sigh of relief, you collapsed on the nearest boulder. You had escaped him. You were free now. He can't get out of the border, he won't ever get to you now.

Gazing out at the sea, you smiled after a long time. You thought about everything you can achieve now once you got home. All those dreams you had before his obsessive love took you. 

But all hell broke loose once you felt cold breadth at the back of your neck. Your eyes widened as your body froze. No,  no no no no no. This can't be happening. The border and the....

You felt a strong muscular arm wrap around you loosely and gently from behind as your back hit a solid chest and you felt him smirk against your neck. No,  please no........

'So I once had a dream that you ran away from me. That you tried to get away from me' he mumbled in your ear as his teeth gently captured your earlobe 'I woke up and thought "thats impossible. She'll never run away from me" before turning over to my side and seeing you lying there. Oh but will you look at this. You're here, 13 miles away from our house, panting like hell, but i'm sure you're not even thinking of getting away, are you? No, you're probably here just to get a bit of fresh air and have a little walk, isn't that right darling?' he said, his voice sending shivers down your body.

'I-I just..' you were saying when his teeth harshly bit your earlobe, making you hiss at the sudden pain. At that very moment, his arm tightened around your body and you realized you were shaking.

'Huh?' he growled, not letting go of your ear.

'D-Damon, I-im sorry.....I just, please.......' you whimpered, when suddenly, you were flipped around, one of his hands keeping both of your wrists captive behind your back, making you arch into him. His other hands caressed your face, forcing you to look into the furious blue eyes of your greatest love and worst nightmare. His whole demeanour was relaxed and poised, like always, but his eyes, oh his eyes showed a whole turmoil of anger, revenge, malice and most of all, possessiveness. The same possessiveness you escaped from in the first place. 

'Never do that again' he said, his voice hauntingly low.'All those boys I killed and all those times I shouted that you were mine, I wasn't kidding around. I possess your body, mind and soul. And no matter how many times you try to get away, I will bring you back. You think this lousy border can restrain me from taking whats already mine? I. Do. Not. Share. I won't punish you this time cause I adore you way too much and would hate to see you cry. But trust me when I say this, next time, there will be consequences.' he said. His voice didn't raise and his eyes never left yours.

You loved him, but you hated yourself for it.

'Damon......why are you like this?' you whispered.

He looked at you and leaned it so close your lips were almost touching. But he didn't close the gap and neither did you, and you both stood there, so agonizingly close yet so far away.

'Because you made me fall in love with you. And love makes you do crazy things' he whispered back.

____________________________________________________________________________________

WOAH.

SO............ANYONE UP FOR ICE CREAM AFTER THAT?

OKAY, SO I HOPE YOU WEREN'T CONFUSED BY THAT. MUCH. I TRIED REMAKING HIS CHARACTER IN THE FIRST SEASON, TURNING IT A LITTLE EXTRA DARK AND POSSESSIVE AND VOILA!

SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT, PLEASE SHARE, COMMENT AND VOTE.

MORE THE VOTES MORE THE UPDATES.

OH AND TELL ME IF I SHOULD DO MORE LIKE THIS ONE, OR GO BACK TO ALL THAT SWEET GUSHY STUFF.

PERSONALLY THIS ONE IS MY BEST, JUST SAYING.

ALSO, I TAKE SUGGESTIONS AND IF YOU WANT A PARTICULAR SITUATION TO BE SHOWN, JUST COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND I'LL MAKE ONE ASAP.

THANKS

RANDR

STAY BEAUTIFUL

I<3CHOC35

P.S. ONCE AGAIN, DON'T OWN THE VIDEO, IT S POSTED BY kateFGMP on YouTube, and trust me guys, its a must see for all Damon and Delena fans. The song in the video is 'Crazy In Love' by Beyonce.