I thought you were Dead!(Part 2)

On popular request.......here you are.

DAMON'S POV

I walked over to my room, already expecting the empty bed that greeted me. Sh was mad at me for keeping her in house arrest, and was going to be difficult. It's just who she was. You get big with her and she immidiately turns 'Defensive Mode' on. I've learned to expect it. I'm still having a difficult time accepting it.

She was infuriating, in the most yearning way. One of the oly woman i've ever met with a pure heart, and a dirty mind. 

As I push open the door of Stefan's bedroom, I smirk slightly as I see her, asleep on his bed. Oh my Y/N knew exactly what buttons to push. She chose his room, because she knew it would tick me off the most. I don't know weather to laugh or scream.

But as I picked her up gently and made my way towards my room, I took in her slightly pouty lips and the dried tears on her cheeks. I knew I had been hard on her. But I had to. I couldn't help it. 

Nothing could have ever prepared me for the sight of her lying, broken and lifeless, there on the ground. I wanted to the tear the entire town down, brick by brick, and I wanted to run away from everything. I wanted to beg every witch I knew to bring her back, and drive a stake through my own heart. And even when I saw the ring, it didn't give me any relief. I was a shaking mess. For the first time in a century, I was afraid. I was helpless.

I hate her. I hate her for what she did. I hate her for being so dismissive of her life. I hate her for being such a perfect kind of storm, that it left me gasping.

Honestly, I thought as I gently laid her down on my bed and covered her with a blanket, a small smile on my face when I saw her practically swallowed by my sweatshirt, she was going to be the death of me.

But at the end of the day, no matter how much her defiance and fire annoys me, I can't get enough of it. Which is exactly why I'm so addicted.

I'm not going to be a pushover with her. She has too much chaos in her for that. No she's gonna live and laugh and  dance all her life, and I'm gonna step back and let her. She's not gonna sit at home and ask to be protected, no not her. She gonna flirt with danger, as much as I hate it, and she's gonna wear that damned smile like a crown.

And I'll be in the background, shaking my head at her, but smiling at the look of life in her face. That's exactly where I'll stay.

Until, she needs me.

Stroking her face gently, I stood up and headed over to the guest room.

Oh yes, I'm gonna be cpntent with just observing until she looks at me with sadness, or fear in her eyes.

And then I'm gonna burn the world down for whoever put that there.

______________________________________________________________

Review?

A lot of you people asked for a part two and i've been meaning to get to it and here it is. I know it's late but..........okay I literally have no excuse. 

I just hope this chapter made up for the wait. Special bonus, with Damon's POV.

Hope you guys enjoyed.

I<3CHOC35