A Guide To Y/N (By Damon Salvatore)

1. Do NOT fall for the innocent eyes. You'll regret it.

2.  Do NOT leave her alone on her period. Constant chocolate, bear hugs, cuddles, massages and compliments will be needed.

3. Accomplishment of the above will be greatly rewarded by grateful smiles and cute blushes.

4. 3 tickle wars every week are necessary.

5. Do NOT let her go to bed sad, mad or hurt.

6. No matter how much she struggles to get off your lap, she'll be blushing constantly. She loves it.

7. Birthdays are to be remembered.

8. Do NOT tell her she looks adorable when she's angry. Just don't.

9. If she makes an effort in her appearance, remind her she looks gorgeous continuously.

10. Do NOT interrupt her rants.

11. Do NOT interrupt her girl time, me time or tumblr/instagram scrolling time.

12. If she huffs, she's mad. If she pouts, she's mad. If she mumbles angrily, she's mad. Take it seriously and under no circumstances, tell her she looks cute when she does all that.

13. If she reduces her clothing items, she needs a favour and she's the bait. Know this and act accordingly before claiming you prize.

14. Let her cool off after a fight but don't abandon.

15. Regulated compliments are needed to ward off any unnecessary insecurities.

16. She's a hot headed vixen when the time arrives but she's the most innocent angel when it comes to matters like guys flirting, guys looking, guys complimenting or guys 'casually' touching her. Be vigilant and act accordingly. She beautiful and remember you're not the only one to notice that.

17. She's abloody queen, so treat her like one.

18. DO NOT DO ANY OF THE ABOVE UNLESS YOU ARE DAMON SALVATORE

_______________________________________________________________________________

LOL

THIS WAS A TWO PARTER. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. I KNOW I'M LATE BUT PLEASE DON'T DEAL OUT THREATS, YU GUYS CAN BE REALLY SCARY SOMETIMES ;P

I ATTEMPTED SOMETHING DIFFERENT. HOW'D I DO?

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE IF YOU LIKED IT.

COMMENT VOTE AND SHAR IF YOU DIDN'T.

I<3CHOC35