Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"Uh nice room," Calum awkwardly murmurs as he plops down on my bed.

"Thanks," I reply sarcastically, as I sit in a desk chair near my bed,

"So..." He begins, his eyes traveling around the room. His gaze stops at the door, as do mine when we hear a key be shoved in the lock. 

In walks Susan, who reluctantly rolls her eyes when she see's me, "Eww you're here," She groans before rushing back out of the room and slamming the door behind her,

"Is that your room mate? Because she seems lovely," He jokes, as he turns his attention back to me,

"Shut up," I laugh along with him, pushing his arm slightly so he falls back on to the bed. His eyes meet mine are expressions of laughter soon fade away. I am not supposed to be joking around with him, I am supposed to hate him. Hate him for all the heart break and hurt that he put me through.

"So would you like to explain why exactly you're mad at me?" He suggests propping himself up on his elbows.

I look to the floor and then back to him, "You really don't know?" I ask, and he reluctantly shakes his head, "Okay," I take in a deep breath. Never once did I think I would be talking to him about this. I try to come to words on this. But honestly how do I explain something to him that I can't even explain to myself. I know to leave out the part about being madly in love with him for 14 years, because he doesn't need to know that. However, the more I think about the things he has done to me that have made me mad, I realize I can't even use half the reasons as examples. Like I can't use that time at the party when we were talking in the bedroom upstairs and then he went and made out with Danielle. That only made me mad because I felt heartbroken, but he didn't mean to anything. But there are also many things that he has done that I can use against him, "Well first of all you got majority of the school to call me Victor," My mood completely changes from a calm matter to one of annoyance.

"That was a joke," He defends himself, "Plus you told me to call you Victor,"

"So what, jokes hurt sometimes. And I didn't tell you to tell the whole school to call me it," I cross my arms across my chest. I can't believe he is trying to put up a damn fight.

"Whoa whoa whoa, I did not tell anyone to call you Victor," He lifts himself off of his elbows and returns to sitting up-right.

"Oh so you're saying that they all just randomly decided to call me that. You were the only one that I even told to call me that and I didn't even mean for you to," My voice raises about an octave. I am not going to let him sit here and tell me he is not the reason that everyone in the school called me Victor.

"I called you it that one time at the party. People kind of follow my example sometimes I guess. I never thought it would catch on and people would start calling you it. I promise I didn't mean for that to happen," I am not sure if that is supposed to be an apology but I am not going to accept it.

"If you didn't mean for it to happen why did you keep calling me Victor?"

"Uhh....Well it was kind of funny I guess. But mainly because everyone else kept doing it," He shrugs.

"Of course," I roll my eyes

"Hey, at least I'm being honest. Isn't that what you want?" He attempts to defend himself,

"What I want is for you to apologize for what you did to me," I correct him,

"Well then can you finish explaining what I did so I can apologize," He announces. I'm sure he can tell I am getting really annoyed at him, but I am still in a state of disbelief at the fact that he has no idea what he has done.