I

Fuck, fuck, and fuck I'm going to be late. I know I shouldn't have gone out last night, and I don't even know where I am, shit. I sit up and notice that I'm completely naked; I smirk to myself before looking around the room. My clothes are on the ground along with Lauren's? No Laura's. I don't know I can't remember. All I know is I'm going to be late for school unless I get out of here within the next fifteen minutes.
I throw the bed sheets off me and grab my underwear off the ground before pulling it on and walking out of her room. As I close her bedroom door I notice I note stuck on it. I pull it off and begin reading it.

Had to go to work, sorry.
You can borrow some of my clothes if you want.
Lauren x

At least I got her name right, whatever. I walk towards the bathroom and wash off last night's make up before wandering back into her room. I lie on her bed and grabbing my phone before texting Dinah.

Camila: Hey um, think you could give me a lift to school today :(?

I throw my phone next to me and stare at the ceiling as I begin to remember last night.

"So what's your name then?" I mumble against her lips as she shoves me against the bathroom door.

"Lauren." She whispers back to me before attaching her lips on to mine again. My hands roam her body, until I rest them on her ass. I slide my fingers into the back pockets of her jeans and pull her closer to me.

"Going to tell me your name?"

"Mhm, Camila." I moan as she begins to leave open mouth kisses down my neck before she starts to softly suck on my skin.

"Why don't you come to mine? We can have more fun there and we can here."
She winks at me as she pulls away from me, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom. She pulls me towards the exit and pushes me against a wall the moment we leave the building. Her lips smash against mine again and she picks me up. My legs wrap around her waist, my fingers tangle in her hair and she forces my lips open with her tongue.

"Camila take her home before I have to separate you for public indecency." Rob yells from the door of the club, I lightly push Lauren away from me and unwrap my legs from around her waist. I walk towards him, smiling. He shakes his head at me.

"Don't tell Ally, she'll kill me." I whisper to him, he just smiles at me and nods his head.

"You're lucky I'm here to look out for you Camila, now go have fun." He says pushing me back towards Lauren. One of the good things about Big Rob being a family friend, and the club's bouncer is that he lets me into the club; he also looks out for me.

"So to mine then?" Lauren asks winking at me, placing her hand in mine and flagging down a cab.

I groan before standing up and walking towards her closet; I pull it open and look at the clothes in front of me. It's full of black skirts, pants and shirts, bet she works in an office. I look around for a couple of minutes before finding a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a Guns 'n' roses t-shirt. I pull the jeans on before sliding the t-shirt over my head. I look in the mirror and smile, looking good Cabello. My hair is a mess though; sex hair never looks good on me.
I walk towards where her straighteners are and quickly do my hair before grabbing my clothes off the ground. I grab my phone off her bed and unlock it before reading the message.

Dinah: I suppose so! Did you fuck someone again?! Do you need the vans you leave at mine? And the make up?

This is why Dinah is amazing!

Camila: Maybe I did ;) and yes please! Pick me up from then coffee shop near mine?

I walk out of her room with my clothes and my phone. When I get into the living room I spot my heels near the front door and my leather jacket throw on the floor. I walk towards it and pick it up before sliding it on. I then walk towards my shoes and slip them on to my feet. I leave Lauren a note and leave it in the kitchen.