XLIX

I'm laying in the middle of out bed while Lauren attempts to clean out the closet, which let's be honest is going to take at least a week because she just buys clothes and doesn't wear them then they get shoved in the damn closet. I should be wearing pyjamas right now, but no, apparently we're going out with Chris and Normani's tonight so I have to stay clothed, which is rude because lying down in jeans and a t-shirt is not comfy.

"Camila come here!" Lauren yells from inside the closet, I roll my eyes and then push myself off, standing up and running my fingers through my hair as I walk from the bed towards the closet, I push the door so it's open enough for me to walk in, I step inside and then glance towards Lauren. She's stood there, smirking at me while holding my old leather jacket, the leather jacket that I wore every day in high school, the same damn leather jacket that I wore the night Lauren and I first met.

"Where the fuck did you find that?"

"On the top shelf, along with this." She replies, throwing the jacket at me and then holding up the year book from my senior year, I let out a groan because teenage Camila was an asshole and she was also a pot head. "Put the jacket on, please." She whines, pouting at me as she steps closer to me. I glare at her and then slide the jacket on, smirking at her as she blatantly checks me out.

"Like what you see Miss Jauregui?" I ask, winking at her as she gets closer to me, backing me against the wall behind me while smirking at me.

"It's Jauregui-Cabello now but whatever." She mumbles, grabbing hold of the collar on the jacket, pulling me close to her and then smashing her lips against mine, I just smirk against her lips, wrapping my arms around her waist, sliding my hands into the back pockets on her jeans.

"You never answered my question."

"Oh I do like what I see, also you're wearing that when we go out." She whispers against my lips, sucking my bottom lip into her mouth causing me to let out a moan, she pulls away and smirks at me, placing her hands on my arms and pulling my hands out of her back pockets before walking away from me.

"That was mean and no I'm not wearing this."

"Yes you are." She replies, glancing over her shoulder as I slide my hands into the pockets of the jacket, I graze my fingers over my old lighter and a half empty pack of cigarettes from the last time I wore this jacket. I pull them out of the pockets and spin the lighter between my thumb and my index finger while holding the pack in the opposite hand. I spark the lighter and then blow the flame out before doing it again. Wow I feel like teenage Camila again, leaning against a wall, wearing a leather jacket, messing with a lighter after making out with Lauren, flashback much.

I open the packet and smirk to myself because not only has it got about ten cigarettes in it, it also has two joints in it. I take one out of the box and place it between my lips before lighting it, even though it's going to taste like crap because it's been in here for years. Lauren turns to face me the second I light it, she glares at me and then marches towards me, yes teacher Lauren still exists.

"Not in here, not ever."

"Lauren, stop being so uptight." I say, taking it out of my mouth and blowing the smoke out before stubbing it out against the box because it tastes shit. "Let's get some fresh pot and get high baby." I suggest, smirking at her, sliding the stale joint back into the back and then shoving it back into the pocket of the jacket. I grab the belt loops on her jeans, pulling her closer to me and pressing my lips against her.

"No."

"Come on Lauren, you know you miss it."

"Jennel, no. Last time we got high it was just after Dani turned fourteen, and then we said we wouldn't do it again." She says, still glaring at me while also giving me teacher eyes, stop.

"Just once Lauren, please. I'll text Dinah, Rachel, Shawn, and Normani. It'll be like old times, Shawn will bring his guitar, Lauren please, and I'll make it worth your while."

"What about the kids?" She asks, which means that she's thinking about it.

"They know I used to smoke it, plus Dani is staying at Sophie's and Dylan is at your mom's." I reply, leaning forwards and pressing my lips against hers. "Please."

"Okay then."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, have you still got a dealer?" She asks, kinking her eyebrow at me and then kissing me again, I kiss her back, sucking her bottom lip into my mouth.

"No but Shawn can get some."

"Fine, call everyone and tell them to be here by eight and also to bring something to burn because you made me buy a fire pit and we haven't used it yet."

"God I love you."

"Yea you should, also you're never wearing that jacket again, turns you into a pot head."

"You love it baby." I reply, kissing her one more time before I walk out of the closet, walking towards the bed and grabbing my phone before sending one text to everyone.

[6:32pm] Camila: Come round tonight, I found my old jacket and Lauren made me wear it, so long story short I talked her into getting high tonight, also Shawn bring your guitar and everyone bring something to burn we have to use this damn fire pit before she yells at me for buying it :)

I lock my phone and then throw it back on to my bed, sliding the jacket off and hanging it off the edge of the bed before lying in the middle of the bed as Lauren walks out of the closet. She straddles me and just smiles at me before leaning down and kissing me.

"What was that for?" I ask, kissing her again while she continues smiling at me.

"Just because."

"I love you."

"I love you too."