XXIX

I roll over and I'm attacked by a mass of Zendaya's hair, it's in my mouth, it's in my eyes, why the fuck does she have this much hair? I brush her hair out of my eyes and attempt to spit it out of my mouth without waking her up because morning Z is not happy Z.

Sleeping beauty mumbles something, wrapping her arm around my waist, pulling me closer to her and then resting her head on my chest. I stare up at the ceiling while running my fingers through Z's hair. She pulls me closer to her, sliding her leg in between mine. This is how Lauren sleeps against me, with her head against my chest, her arm wrapped around my waist and her legs tangled with mine, I miss her.

My head is more than sore and I feel sick, I should never get drunk with Z when we're alone because we both attempt to out drink each other. Which then results in both of us passing out in the clothes we're wearing and jeans are not the comfiest clothes to sleep in.

I groan, sitting up slightly, and then leaning over her, grabbing my phone off the night stand. I lie back down and unlock my phone, great a text off Ally, a text from Rob and three from Lauren. I don't even bother reading them because they're all going to be the same. 'Where are you?' 'Don't ignore me.' And then the ones from Lauren will be telling me that I better come round today. I lock my phone and then place it on my stomach while closing my eyes again and placing my arm around Z.

"Are you just two going to lie there or are you going to get up? And also who the fuck sleeps in jeans?"

I glance towards the bedroom door and Normani is stood in the door way, a hoodie and sweats, her hair tied up. She has her hands in the pockets of the sweats and is kinking her eyebrow at me. I prop myself up, Z groans and then lifts her head off my chest, glaring at me as she brushes her hair out of her face.

"What time is it?" She mumbles, rubbing her eyes and then yawning.

"Its 8am get out of bed, both of you."

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Well in case you forget, I used to live here, and my family live here, plus I still have a key. You're an idiot Zendaya." Normani replies, walking towards the bed and then pulling the sheet off of us. I glare at her, as Z flips her off and she just laughs.

"Did Lauren send you here?" I ask as I brush my hair back and then quickly tie it up

"She said you were meant to be coming round today, I knew you wouldn't. I'm here to drag you back to her because she spent all night crying in my bed." Normani says, pulling me off the bed and then throwing me my hoodie off the ground, I groan as I pull it over my head. I leave the hood up, stuff my phone into the pocket of my jeans and then slide my hands into the pockets on the hoodie.

"I don't want to go, I'll end up screaming at her, we'll both cry and I haven't got the energy today."

"Tough fucking shit; you're going because I've never seen her like this before. You both need to fix this shit because I am not having months of Lauren sulking and crying whenever she even thinks about you." She replies, glaring at me as Z sits up, tying her hair up and then loudly yawning, she grabs a half smoked joint out of the ashtray on the nightstand and then lighting it before taking a drag.

"Just so you know, I hate you right now Normani."

"I love you too Zen, you're my favourite sister."

"I'm your only sister, you fucking idiot." Z replies, throwing a pillow at Normani and then pulling the bed sheets back over her body. Taking another drag of the joint and then blowing the smoke out, innocently smiling at Normani.

"I don't know how mom doesn't know you're smoking pot and drinking, your room stinks of it."

"She doesn't know because she doesn't care, now take this whore so I can go back to sleep." Z whines, covering her face with the bed sheet, Normani pulls them off her and then pulls her out of bed.