II

When I get back to Ally's I walk straight to my room and light up a joint before jumping on my bed and grabbing my laptop. I take a drag of the joint then scroll through my twitter. Ally isn't home, she's 'chilling' at Troy's house so I don't have to worry about her barging into the room and shouting at me for smoking. My phone vibrates so I slide it out of my pocket and unlock it.

Lauren: I still want my clothes back.

Camila: You will get them back; I'll stop at your's on the way to Shawn's house. I know you couldn't stay away from me ;)

I place my phone next to me, take another drag and lean back. I smirk to myself as I feel my phone vibrate twice. Well someone can't stay away can she? I reach for it before picking it up and quickly unlocking it.

Lauren: I can stay away Camila. I just want my clothes back, and us texting has to stop.

Rachel: We don't have to stay at yours tonight, my brother is out of town for the week and said I can stay at his apartment ;)

I put out the joint and sit up properly before texting both of them back, I text Lauren back first.

To: Lauren
Camila: No you can't stay away, I saw the way you were looking at me before. If we weren't in a class room you would've taken me then and there ;) And why do we have to stop texting, you know you love it ;)

To: Rachel
Camila: I like the sound of that, I also like the fact he's not there for a week, and you know what that means baby ;)

I have like three hours to kill before I have to go to Lauren's and give her clothes back; I suppose I could get high. But that would be boring because I'm on my own. I find Dinah's number in my phone before ringing her.

"What up hoe?"

"Rude, D-Mac I'm bored come round and get ready for Shawn's party at mine?" I ask in a childish voice.

"fine! I'll be there in like five minutes. You're lucky I love you Cabello."

"Yea I know, you can even have a joint."

"Good because you owe me." She says before hanging up, I smile before going to my messages and reading the two unread ones.

Lauren: That's because all I could think about was last night, which I shouldn't be doing. Fine we can keep texting but I swear if you give my number to anyone I will be your worst nightmare!

Rachel: A week of getting high and fucking with the best person ever ;)? But I do have church on Sunday!

I roll my eyes at Rachel's last text. Seriously everyone thinks she's some innocent church going virgin and she's far from it. She's a horny little fucker when she's alone with me.

To: Lauren
Camila: Last night was fun, I loved hearing you moan my name, and now I get why you were so dominant and strict, your inner teacher coming out ;) See I knew you loved texting me... I'll be round about 7 with your clothes.

To: Rachel
Camila: Can you not miss church for one week seriously?! I would like to have one Sunday morning where I'm not been shaken awake by you so I can get you home in time!

I slide off my bed when I hear the buzzer; I walk towards the door and press the button opening the door downstairs. I then unlock the door and open; I look outside and see Dinah walking around the corner smiling at me. She walks into the apartment and dumps her bag on the ground. I close the door behind her and she wraps her arms around me.