XVII

I shuffle into chemistry with my bag slung over my shoulder, I'm wearing sweats and Ally's college hoodie because these are my hangover clothes, and let's just say I'm hung the fuck over. Shaen walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist before picking me up.

"Shawn you idiot put me down otherwise I will puke in your hat."

He puts me down and begins to laugh at me; I turn around and punch his chest as Lauren walks into the room. She looks me up and down before shaking his head at me and Shawn.

"Morning Miss." Shawn says smirking at her, I giggle as Lauren stares at him in shock.

"Morning Shawn, now you two go to your seats please."

I smile at Lauren and she just shakes her head at me again. I turn around and walk towards my seat, Dinah is slumped in her seat, with her head buried in her arms on the desk in front of her.

"Good morning Dinah." I yell, slamming my hand on to the desk in front of her. She looks up at me, glares and then flipping me off, before resting her head on the desk again. I pull my chair out and sit down before elbowing Dinah.

"The fuck do you want?" She mumbles while barely turning to face me.

"How's your head this morning my lovely?"

"It's fucking sore and um...I kind of think me and Shawn are together."

"You and Shawn are what?!" I yell, causing Lauren to look in our direction.

"Camila keep it down."

"That's the first time I've ever heard you say that." I mutter, looking up at Lauren and smirking, she kinks her eyebrow at me while Dinah punches the top of my arm.

"Camila."

"What?"

"Quiet."

Oh yea sorry." I say, glancing at Lauren before turning to face Dinah again. "You and Shawn are what?!" I repeat, whispering this time.

"I think we're together."

"How the fuck did this happen?" I ask, looking over at Shawn, who is still leaning back on his chair with his earphones in.

"Well we got back to his and he walked me towards Jacob's room. From what I can remember I dragged him inside with me and kissed him. He pushed me away saying I was drunk and that I didn't know what I was doing." Now I remember why I like Shawn and not Brad. "I said I knew exactly what I was doing and kissed him again, we made out and then I slept in his bed with him."

"You two didn't fuck did you?

"What, is sex all you ever think about?! No we made out for a bit and then spooned, we slept fully clothed. When I woke up I had my head on his chest and he was playing with my hair. I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me." She says looking at me and smiling. "I kissed him back and then we made out before he walked me home to get changed, he waited outside and we walked here together."

"That's cute."

"Yea it was cute, but can you shut up now? I have a hangover from hell at the moment." She says, resting her head on her arms again while Lauren looks over at us. She shakes her head, knowing exactly why Dinah looks like she's dead.

"Considering half of my class looks dead today, because for some reason teenagers like partying on school nights." Lauren says, making eye contact with me. "Y'all can just do work for other classes, because there is no point trying to teach something to half a class." Lauren says, sitting at her desk and then opening her laptop before spinning on her chair to get something. I smile at her when she turns round again and giggles at the fact Dinah is out cold next to me. I slide my phone out of my pocket when I see Lauren slyly wink at me while fiddling under her desk.