XXXV

"Are you sure this is everything?" Lauren asks as she carries a bag out of Dinah's room, glaring at me because I'm laying in the middle of the bed. I look up at her as she leaves the room, her hair is tied up and she's wearing her jeans and flannel shirt from last night. I don't know how it's possible but even slightly hungover she still manages to look fucking cute.

"I think so, well apart from the hoodie that Dinah still has on."

"Yea well you'll get that back later, now come on, get in my car!" She yells from halfway down the hallway, I push myself off Dinah's bed and then shuffle out of her room, shutting the door behind me before following Lauren downstairs.

We walk out of the house, shutting the door behind us and then unlocking her car. She pulls the back door open, throwing my bag inside as I climb into the passenger side of the car, buckling the seat belt. Lauren gets in the car and then starts the engine, pulling out into the road and then driving towards her apartment.

I glance towards her, smiling at her and then resting my feet on the dashboard before getting a glare off her. I pout at her and slide my feet of the dashboard, changing the radio station and then turning it up as she stops at a red light.

I lean over and press my lips against hers, smiling against her lips before she slides her tongue over my bottom lip. I slowly open my mouth and she slips her tongue inside causing me to let out a moan, she smirks against my lips. The car behind us honks their horn and Lauren groans, pulling away from me and then driving forwards, while flipping the driver off and mumbling things under her breath.

"That's your fault."

"How is it my fault?" I ask, pouting at her while drawing circles on her thigh with my fingers.

"Because you distracted me." She replies, placing her hand over mine and then picking up, removing it from her thigh and then placing it on my leg before placing her hand back on the steering wheel.

"You loved it."

"I suppose I did." She replies turning a corner and then pulling up outside the coffee shop that Dinah works at, she shuts the engine off and then gets out of the car, I stay inside, turning the stereo up again and watching as Lauren walks inside the building. I rest my feet on the dashboard again as I slide my phone out of my pocket, answering a few random texts from Shawn that I really don't care about.

The car door opens and Lauren slides in, handing me a coffee and then glaring at me until I take my feet off the dashboard. She smiles at me and then starts the car, driving towards her apartment while I quietly sing along to the radio. Lauren occasionally glances towards me, I smile at her and she blushes because she got caught looking at me.

We pull up outside the apartment block and Lauren shuts off the engine before getting out of the car, I run my fingers through my hair and then climb out of the car. Opening the back door and then grabbing one of my bags, taking the keys off Lauren, smiling at her as I walk into the apartment block.

Once I'm inside I make my way towards her apartment, unlocking the door and then walking inside, dumping my bag on the ground and then diving on with sofa and burying my head in the cushions and then covering my head with my arms. I hear Lauren walk into the apartment, drop bags on the ground and then slamming the door shut while mumbling something under her breath.

She lifts my feet up, sitting down and then placing my legs over hers while trailing her fingers up and down my calves, I rolls over and glare at her before sitting up and then moving closer to her. I rest my head on her shoulder and then lean up to press my lips against hers.

"As much as I love kissing you, I need to plan a week of lessons and mark books."

"But that's boring and we both know that you'd rather be cuddled up with me instead of doing work." I reply, pouting at her and then pressing my lips against hers while straddling her. She pulls away from me, shaking her head at me and then pushing me off her lap.