IX

It's been three days since Lauren came round. I've been round to hers for the past two nights, and I'm going again tonight. Considering she wants me there in an hour I should get ready, I mean I am just sat on the sofa in a hoodie and sweats.

"Are you going to Lauren's later?" Ally asks as she walks into the room and sits next to me.

"Yea, why?"

"Just wondering, are you staying there?"

"I don't know, probably."

"Just be careful, I don't want you getting hurt again." She says as I stand up.

"She won't hurt me."

"That's what you said about Austin." She mutters, I turn around and glare at her. "Sorry." She mumbles as I walk towards the hallway.

I walk down the hallway and into my room; I loudly shut the door behind me before pulling my hoodie over my head. I drop it to the ground and then walk towards my closet. I pull the door open and grab a low cut grey Taylor Swift t-shirt and pull it over my head before sliding my sweats down my legs and grabbing a pair of black, ripped jeans off the ground. I quickly slide my legs into them before pulling them up and fastening the button.

I grab my denim jacket and slide it on before pulling on a pair of black ankle boots. I run my fingers through my hair before styling it into a long brade, cascading forward over my shoulder and onto my chest. I then wander out of my room and into the living room. I sit on the sofa, with my phone in my hand until Lauren texts me. I grab my cigarettes off the coffee table and stuff them into my pocket. Ally mutters something under her breath, I just smile at her. My phone vibrates in my hand and I open the message.

Lauren: I'm outside pothead x

I don't bother texting her back, I stand up and wave slightly at Ally before walking towards the front door. I grab my keys off the hook and pull the front door open. I step out and then close the door behind me; I quickly make my way downstairs and out on to the street. Once I'm outside I make my way towards Lauren's car. I pull open the passenger door and slide into the car before leaning over the gearbox and pressing my lips against Lauren's. She smiles against my lips before pulling back and starting the engine.

"I missed you."

"Lauren you saw me like four hours ago in school." I reply, giggling as I fasten my seatbelt.

"Not the point."

I softly giggle again; she turns to face me and then pouts at me. I kink my eyebrow at her and she simply smiles at me before pulling into the road and driving towards her place. We talk about utter crap on the way there that is until we drive past hers. I don't know where the hell she is taking me now. I don't say anything though, and neither does she. We both just sit there, listening to the radio as Laurwn drives down the road leading to god knows where.

"Uh Laur, where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise baby."

"I don't like surprises Lauren." I whine while sliding the cigarette packet out of my pocket and pulling one out.

"Not in my car you don't."