XXII

Camila: Come on Lauren talk to me, I haven't done anything wrong just talk to me...

Camila: Lauren seriously this ignoring me thing is getting old now!

Camila: I know you've read the message Lauren, just fucking answer me!

Lauren: Come to see me before school starts.

Why can't school start on a Tuesday? Monday is such a horrible day, I dislike Monday's so much. Reason number one I dislikes Monday's is that I have to see Rachel and I really don't want to, she's like a jealous ex, even though it was just sex. I so don't have time for this shit today, I just want to stay here and get high all day, but no! If I don't get out of this room within the next ten minutes Dinah will drag me out.

Reason number two is because Lauren is in a major pissy mood with me because of the picture this asshole sent her of me dancing with some blonde girl in skimpy clothes. It's not like I ended up going home with her is it? I went back to Lauren's, yes I was off my face but at least I ended up at hers and not some random girl's house! Like I probably would have three weeks ago. I danced with her. I didn't kiss her or feel her up or fuck her. We danced.

"Camila Cabello hurry up we're going to be late!" Shawn screams from the living room, I roll my eyes as I slide on a pair of combat boots and then grab my denim jacket off the end of my bed. I slide it on while walking towards the door, grabbing my bag off the door handle and a beanie from the cabinet that is resting against the wall. I pull a black lace bow on to my head with my hair tie I walk out of my room, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Oh here she is little miss ripped jeans and denim jacket." Dinah says as I walk into the living room with a cigarette in my mouth and my lighter in my right hand. I light the cigarette and then stuff the lighter into my pocket as I get closer to them, taking a long drag, breathing it in and then blowing the smoke out. I flip her off as I grab my keys off the worktop in the kitchen, I turn to face her and Shawn as I take another drag of the cigarette.

"Shut up Dinah, are you ready to leave?"

"We've been ready for the last fifteen minutes."

"Well stop whining like a little bitch, get out of the damn apartment and into the fucking car." I say, rolling my eyes as Dinah mocks everything I say. I flip her off as we walk out of the apartment and I lock the door behind me, and then slide the key into my bag as we make our way down the three flights of stairs.

"You can put that out before you get into my car."

"Whatever." I groan, throwing the cigarette on to the sidewalk and then standing on it to put it out. We all get into Dinah's car and of course I get in the front, the front is Camila's and Camila's only, none for you Shawny. He groans as he slides into the back of the car and I stick my tongue out at him as I buckle my seat belt.

"So how are things with you and Jauregui now?" Shawn asks, leaning forward and resting his head on my shoulder. Shawn was there when Lauren flipped out, like literally started screaming at me and yelling at Shawn to get out because 'we need to talk'. When Shawn left Lauren carried on screaming at me and then wouldn't listen to a thing I said to her when I tried to explain.

"Well she's not spoken to me since I left hers yesterday, well got kicked out of hers with her screaming at me." I mumble, staring in front of me as my phone vibrates. I slide it out of my pocket and stare at it, noticing that it's only a text from Ally I shove it back into my pocket.

"What've you done to her now?" Dinah m asks, stopping at a red light and then turning to face me.

"What, you mean Shawn hasn't told you?