XIX

I wake up on the sofa, with a blanket covering me. I'm wearing my underwear and Lauren isn't next to me. I'm sure when I fell asleep she was next to me, I whine before sitting up. I glance towards the kitchen as I hear the radio and banging around. I wrap the blanket around me before standing up and walking towards the kitchen.

I shuffle inside, pulling the blanket with me. Lauren is stood in front of the cooker in her underwear; she's dancing and singing while watching pancakes cook. I smile and lean against the door frame before I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Morning Laur." I whisper against her neck as she leans against me, I begin to kiss her neck before turning her around and then kissing her.

"Morning baby, how's your head?"

"A little bit sore, but it's been worse." I reply, kissing her again before releasing her and letting her continue to cook. I sit on the worktop next to the cooker while I watch Lauren; she glances towards me before smirking at me.

"You'd look better without that blanket."

"Oh really." I reply, sliding it down my shoulders before jumping off the worktop and letting it fall to the ground. She turns the cooker off before turning to face me and then pressing me against the worktop. Her lips smash against mine before she picks me up, placing me on the worktop before standing in front of my legs. I wrap my legs around her as she parts my lips with her tongue before sliding it into my mouth.

I pull her closer to me as my arms wrap around her neck and I let out a moan. I feel her smirk against my lips as her fingers slide into my hair and she lightly pulls on it.

"Alright horn dogs not in the eating area." I hear Shawn say as he walks into the apartment with Dinah, Normani and Chris. Lauren pulls away from me and blushes slightly; I jump off the worktop and pick up the blanket before wrapping it around my body again. "Damn Miss Jauregui you look hot in underwear." He says, winking at me. I flip him off as Dinah punches the top of his arm; I pull Lauren close to me and wrap the blanket around her as well.

"He's right though." I whisper to her before kissing her neck, underneath her ear and then sucking her earlobe. Normani giggles as Lauren lets out a small moan.

"Jesus Camila you can make her moan by doing anything." Normani says, smirking before getting hit by Chris. "That's just abuse."

"I thought you liked it rough Mani."

"Too much information." Lauren whines, turning around in my arms and then resting her head on my shoulder. I giggle before kissing her temple and then holding her against me. I smirk when I realise that we're covered by a blankets and no one can see what I'm about to do. Lauren turns around again while Lauren talks to her. I pull her back as I lean against the worktop and Chris, Lauren and Dinah walk into the kitchen. Leaving Shawn sat on the sofa playing on his phone. I rest my hands on Lauren's hips before playing with the waistband of her underwear. I bring my left hand up and run it up and down her toned stomach as my right hand slides into her underwear. She whimpers slightly before pulling my hand out of her underwear. I kiss her neck and slide it back in.

"You okay Lauren?" Normani asks as Chris stands in front of her, his back pressed against Normani.

"Y-yea I'm f-fine." Lauren stutters as I slide my finger up her slit. "Stop it." She hisses, turning to face me. I just press my lips against hers before I begin to play with her clit.

"You know you want me to carry on."

"Camila please stop it."

"Fineee." I whine, kissing her neck before removing my hand from her underwear and then wrapping my arms around her waist.