XLIV

I just sit there, staring at the door, Taylor and Bea and glancing between each other. Zen is saying something to me but I'm not listening to her so she pushes me off the bed and then stands up behind me, turning me to face her and I just stare at her before she slaps me across the face.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I yell at her, shoving her away from me and glaring at her as she rolls her eyes at me.

"Go after her you fucking idiot, don't just sit in here staring at the door. I am not having you being miserable and living with me again, fix this!" She says, spinning me around before pushing me towards the bedroom door, she pulls it open and then pushes me into the hallway. I shakily run my fingers through my hair as I walk down the hallway, making my way towards the living room, where Lauren is sat with her parents, and she's crying. This is just fucking great.

"Laur." I mumble as I walk into the room, slowly shuffling towards the sofa as her mom turns to face me, glaring at me and then shaking her head at me.

"I think you should just leave." Her mom says, still glaring at me, I stare at the ground and wait for Lauren to answer me.

"Mom please shut the fuck up she lives here, where is she going to go? What do you want Camila?"

"C-can we talk, alone?"

"Why? So you can tell me that you'd rather smoke pot as well as fuck Zendaya and Rachel than be with me?!" She yells, standing up and then turning to face me, tears rolling down her cheeks as she balls her fists.

I just stand there, staring at her in shock at the fact she thinks that I'd choose all of that over her, maybe if she'd told me to choose the week we met then maybe but not now. Not after I've put so much emotion and effort into our relationship, not when I've only just got over my trust issues and realised that Lauren is nothing like Austin and she never will be.

"No, but it's obvious what you think I should choose, which just shows what you think about me, nice Lauren, really fucking nice." I say, staring at her before walking towards the door, grabbing a pair of converse and then sliding them on.

"Camila that's not what I meant." Lauren says, as I pull the door open before turning to face her.

"Fuck you." I say, staring at her and walking out of the apartment, Lauren yells something but I ignore her. I just slam the door behind me and then walk down the hallway, making my way out of the apartment block.

"Camila stop!" She screams, running after me, I turn around and stare at her, she's got no shoes on, her cheeks are covered in tears and she has her hands stuffed in her pockets.

"Why should I Lauren? You practically made the decision for me, when it should be fucking obvious that I'd choose you." I say, letting tears roll down my face now that Lauren's mom isn't staring at me and I don't care what anyone thinks.

"I'm sorr-"

"Don't you dare say you're sorry Lauren, just don't." I say cutting her off while running my fingers through my hair.

"B-but I am." She mumbles, looking down while leaning against the wall behind her with her hands still in her pocket.

"You should just go back inside with your family because I've just caused shit since they've been here. Tell your mom that she doesn't have to worry anymore because I'm out of her precious daughter's life now, considering she made the decision for me."

"Don't do this Camila, don't leave me again."

"LAUEWN, I don't want to leave you." I reply, wiping the tears off my face while I continue to stare at her. "But let's face it your parents hate me, your mom is practically killing me with her eyes the only one in your family that likes me is Taylor."