XV

I hate school; I hate it so fucking much it's just full of preppy girls and douche bag guys that think they can have anyone they want. The only good thing about this hell hole is that I get to see Lauren.

I'm sat in the canteen with Dinah sat on my lap while I'm eating fries. Shawn is sat in front of us and Brad, well Shawn doesn't let him sit with us because of what he did. So he has to go sit with his other douche bag friends.

"Do we have English after this?" I ask Dinah Before resting my head against hers.

"Yea, I've got Miss Vives and you have Miss Iglesias with the lovely Shawn."

"Hey I am lovely; don't say it like that Dinah Jane." Shawn whines, looking up from his phone and winking at Dinah.

"I hate English; I'd rather be in Chemistry staring at Miss Jauregui than stuck in a room with Miss Iglesias."

"Yea but she's hotter than Miss Jauregui." Shawn says, throwing a fry at me, I pick it up and eat it before flipping him off.

"But Miss Jauregui is better looking and have you seen that ass? She's hot man. Plus Miss Iglesias hates me so I hate her."

"Whatever, she's so checking me out right now." He says, smirking at me. I turn my head and notice Lauren leaning against one of the walls; she's holding a cup of coffee and looking towards our table. I sneakily wink at her before turning to face Shawn and giggling when I see him winking at Lauren.

"Dude she's never going to want you."

"Why not? What's wrong with me?" Shawn asks, picking up a handful of fries and stuffing them into his mouth.

"One, you're shoving food into your mouth. Two she doesn't look like the type that's going to like pothead guitar geeks."

"Nah she just likes badass rockers." Dinah says before taking a mouthful of cola and then placing the can on the table. It's true; Lauren does have a thing for a badass in a denim jacket though.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, looking up at her. She just smirks at me and then begins to whisper into my ear.

"Oh come on, if you weren't a student she'd be all over you. I've seen the way she looks at you, she's gayer than you."

"I have no idea what you're talking about goofball." I say as Dinah rests her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her waist to keep her from sliding off me before grabbing a handful of fries and eating them as well as feeding them to her.

I turn my face and glance at Lauren again; she shakes her head at me before slightly glaring at me. Oh god she better not be getting jealous because Dinah is sat on me, I would never ever sleep with Dinah because we're too close for that.

"This is why we're friends, purely because you feed me."

"Shut up, we're friends because you'd be lost without me."

"And hungry." Dinah says before eating the fry out of my hand, I flick the side of her head then hug her. "Stop being cute and give me more fries."

"I hate you sometimes."

"No you don't, give me the fries." She says, pouting at me and then opening her mouth when I hold up a couple of fries. She takes them off me and then eats them while I grab my pizza off the tray; I take a bite and then hold it towards Dinah for her to eat. She takes a bite and then pushing my hand back towards me. I eat the rest of the pizza, while keeping my arm wrapped around Dinah. She places her arm around my neck and rests her head on my shoulder while she reads her book for English.

"Nerd."

"Pothead." She replies, looking up at me and glaring before reading her book again.

"But I'm your pothead best friend and you love me." I say, lightly tickling her side causing her to wriggle on my lap before she lightly punches me. I turn around and notice Lauren walking towards us, fuck she looks hot today. She's wearing a pair of black pants, a see through white shirt that's not buttoned all the way with a black tank top underneath it. She's got a slim fit, black pinstriped blazer on as well; she smiles at us as she walks towards us.