VI

"I will break your fucking phone in a minute put it down." Rachel whispers against my neck, while I text Lauren again for the fifth time in two minutes.

To: Lauren
Camila: Please just hear me out Lauren. This is hard for me, just let me explain.

"Give me your phone."

"No, Rachel get off me I don't want to. Not tonight."

"Why the hell did you come round then?" She asks bitterly, while getting off me. "Sleep on the sofa."

"Whatever Rach." I mutter while sliding off the bed and walking towards the living room.

"Lauren open the door please."

It's 6am and I'm sat on the ground outside Lauren's apartment pathetically knocking on the door. Rachel isn't in the best mood with me because we didn't fuck last night. I told her I was too tired when in reality all I wanted to do was go back to Lauren's. I've only known her for three days and she already has some sort of hold over me.

"Lauren I need to explain open the fucking door." I say into the door before bashing my fist against it. I lean against the door and begin banging my head against it. The door swings open and I fall into Lauren's apartment, I'm lay on the ground. I look up and Normani is staring down at me, looking quite pissed. Well I'd be pissed if a 17 year old was banging on the door and 6 in the morning. I scramble to get up before brushing myself off.

"She's in her room. She did tell me not to let you in, but you were pissing me off."

"Thanks." I mumble as I make my way towards Lauren's room. I gently push the door open and she's sat in the middle of her bed watching TV. She looks up and me and then turns the TV off.

"M-morning."

"Morning Camila." She says placing the remote next to her "I told Normani not to let you in."

"I know, I was pissing her off so she let me in." I reply walking closer to her. She sighs before moving over, I sit next to her.

"I thought you were fucking Rachel?"

"So did I."

"I need to get ready for work, come round tonight we'll talk then." Lauren says standing up and pulling her hoodie over her head. I stand up and walk towards her bedroom door. I pull it open and walk down the hall and towards the front door.

"Is she being stubborn?" Normani asks while sipping her coffee.

"She said we'd talk tonight." I mumble before leaving. I walk back towards Justin's and get ready to leave before Nick turns up for Rachel.

_______________________

"Hey Jen."

"Hi Brad." I say looking up at him; he looks down at before weakly smiling at me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday."

"Whatever." I mumble as I sit down at a table and place my lunch in front of me, he sits next to me and leans in to whisper to me.

"But we all know you'd fuck me."

I glare at him before moving away slightly, but he slides over to me again.

"Don't try and deny it, we both know that if you could you'd drag me into the changing rooms right now and fuck me." He whispers into my ear, his hot breath hitting my skin as each word leaves his mouth.

"No I wouldn't." I hiss at him, pushing him away from me.

"Come on baby you want me."

"No I don't Brad."