XLVII

After only having ten minutes to get ready this morning because I wouldn't wake up, no matter how many times Lauren pulled the sheets off me or yelled at me to get out of bed, I finally walk through the parking lot for the first time in a week. I smile to myself, slinging my bag over my shoulder and then stuffing my hand into my pocket as Shawn walks up behind me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and then smiling at me. I smile back at him as we continue to walk towards the main entrance of the school.

"Good to see you back asshole."

"It's good to be back, kind of." I reply as I see Jennel walking towards us, smirking at me as she runs her fingers through her hair. "God I forgot about her."

"Oh trust me I haven't, she's been with us all week, something about her being friends with me and Dinah shows that you're actually together, I don't know I don't listen to her, all I see is her mouth moving."

"Could you not have made her leave me alone?" I ask, looking up at him and pouting at him as Jennel stands next to me, placing her hand in mine and then attempting to tangle our fingers together. I glare at her and she drags me away from Shawn, pushing through people and then past Lauren before pushing me into the girls bathroom, following me inside and letting the door shut.

"This isn't working."

"Yea, you're telling me. I can't do this anymore Jennel, this has to stop." I reply, she paces back and forth in front of me as I lean against the row of sinks behind me.

"Yes you can, we have to sleep together."

"What?! I'm not fucking sleeping with you!" I scream at her, pushing myself away from the sinks and then grabbing her to stop her fucking moving.

"This isn't working because no one believes it; we have to sleep together, at a party where everyone can hear us."

"No, I am not fucking you Jennel."

"Well it's either you fuck me or I go and tell the school board and tell them that one of their perfect little teachers isn't to perfect and she is fucking one of her students."

"Don't you fucking dare blackmail me Jennel; don't think that I won't beat the crap out of you." I say, slamming her into the door of one of the cubicles and then gripping the collar of her jacket. She just smirks at me before leaning forwards and smashing her lips against mine before sinking her teeth into my bottom lip. I let out a pained groan before pushing myself away from her and then wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"There's a party on Friday, you're coming with me, and without your little gang, we're sleeping together otherwise everyone will know about your little 'thing' with Miss Jauregui." She says smirking at me while moving past me and then reapplying her lipstick while standing in front of the mirrors.

"It's not a little thing Jennel, I love her."

"Well isn't that fucking cute, you love her and you either have to fuck me or you watch her get dragged away from you by cops."

"Fuck off." I growl at her before shoving her against the sinks and then walking out of the toilets, Shawn is leaning against the wall next to the door and grabs my wrist as I attempt to storm down the corridor towards Lauren's room.

I have to tell her right? I have to tell her that I am going to be forced to sleep with Jennel. Shawn pulls me close to him and I just stare up at him as he wraps his arms around me, I let out a groan and rest my head against his chest.

"What is she making you do?" she asks, running his fingers though my hair as I let my arms wrap around his body, holding him closer to me.

"It doesn't matter, where's Dinah?"