VII

The moment I got home I went straight to my room. I've now been sat on my bed for five hours doing nothing. I've just laying here thinking, thinking that Lauren is right. We would never work, she's my teacher. She could go to prison for this. I cover my face with my pillow before screaming into it. I throw it on to the ground before standing up and walking out of my room. I shuffle down the hall way and towards Ally's room.

"Ally." I mumble as I walk into her room. "Can I have a hug?" I ask as she looks up at me, I only even ask Ally for hugs when things are bad. She pats the bed next to her and I shuffle towards her, I sit next to her and she wraps her arm around me.

"What's happened?"

"Why is everything so complicated?"

"I don't know you have to let me know what's happening first." She says, laughing slightly wile brushing my hair out of my face.

"I can't you'd kick me out and disown me."

"What've you done now?" She asks pushing me away from her slightly and looking into my eyes.

"You'll kill me when I tell you."

"Camila tell me what you've done."

"I...um I kind of...um slept with my chemistry teacher." I mumble while shutting my eyes so I can't see her reaction.

"Camila Cabello you did what?!" She screams at me, I open my eyes and she's now pacing back and forth in front of me.

"I didn't know she was my teacher when I slept with her...Ally I'm starting to like her."

"Did Rob let you into the club again?" She asks, and I nod my head. "I'm going to kill him."

"Ally calm-"

"Do not tell me to calm down!" She screams at me. "You can't like your teacher Camila it's illegal."

"I'm turning eighteen in a couple of months it won't be then. Plus liking a teacher isn't illegal, sleeping with one is."

"You have slept with her."

"Fuck sake Ally you know how I am with feelings, you know I never get attached to anyone. I'm starting to get attached to her and I need my big sister, step or not, to be there for me!" I yell at her while standing up, I shove past her and storm towards my room.

I walk inside and then slam the door shut behind me before locking it. I walk towards the window, grabbing my ashtray and lighter on the way. When I get to the window I push it open before climbing out and sitting on the fire escape that passes my room. I pull out my packet of cigarettes and light one before placing the packet next to me. I take a long drag and then blow the smoke out. I look up and stare at the stars before taking another drag and then blowing the smoke out.

What if I wanted to break?

Laugh it all off in your face.

What would you do?

I slide my phone out of my pocket the moment I hear my ringtone. I look at the screen and notice that it's Lauren calling me. I answer it before bringing it to my ear; I take another drag before I say anything.

"Hey." I mutter into my phone as I roll the cigarette in between my fingers.

"I'm sorry."

"You're going to hurt me, I know you are."

"I'm not going to hurt you; I want to be with you. But I can also lose my job and go to prison for being with you."

"Well it sounds like you've already made your decision." I say into the phone bitterly before taking another drag of my cigarette.