XXI

Fuck my head hurts, I don't normally get bad hangover but this one is fucking bad. I lift my head up before dropping it back on to the pillow below, yep bad hangover. I groan and then push the bed sheets off me, I sit up and realise that I'm in Lauren's rooms. Whatever, I don't even remember getting here last night. I turn my head and notice Lauren lay there, with the sheets up to her waist. Her black and red lacy bra on full view, I smile at how perfect she is before feeling to all too familiar 'I'm going to vomit' feeling in my stomach.

I push myself off of Lauren's bed and then begin to stumble towards the door, well I'm still drunk then. I then make my way out of her room, gripping on to the walls to keep me upright. Oh come on, I know it's bad when I feel like I'm going to throw up everything I've eaten in the last 24 hours.

Nope still being drunk and feeling sick at the same time is never a good thing, especially when your fucking legs don't want to work. Fuck off I do not want to throw up in the middle of the hallway, because no doubt Lauren will make me clean it up and there is no chance I am going to be doing that. No Normani get back in your room, do not even go near that bathroom because I will drunkenly beat your ass to the ground!

I barge past Normani who is close to the bathroom door; I kick the door open and then throw myself inside before kneeling in front of the toilet. I flip the lip open as I hunch over the toilet bowl; I begin to gag before finally throwing up. Okay alcohol burns even more the second time, nope should not have drank tequila. I feel someone scoop my hair behind my back and then begin rubbing my back as I continue to throw up.

"God how much did you drink?" Normani asks, giggling slightly as she continues to rub my back.

"I can't remember." I slur, wiping my mouth and then pulling away from the toilet. I slam the lid down and then flush the toilet before slumping on the ground next to it, resting my head on the closed toilet lid.

"That much of a good night? You're still drunk fucking hell Camila."

"I don't know, I can only remember turning up to the bar and then drinking a few shots and a couple of vodkas."

"So why did you go out?" She asks, tying my hair up before passing me a piece of tissue to wipe my mouth with.

"Ally said some shit, I got pissed off and did what I normally do, go out and get wasted."

"Not the best decision you've ever made?"

"Yea well my life is just made up of bad decisions." I groan, running my hand through my hair before lifting my head off the toilet and groaning as I stare at the wall in front of me.

"You met Lauren though, that was a good decision." She says, smiling at me. I kink my eyebrow at her. "Well apart from her being your teacher."

I look down and realise that I'm still wearing the same clothes as last night; I groan as I begin unbuttoning my jeans before I kick them off my legs. Normani giggles as she stands up, pulling me up with her. I fall against her as she helps me out of my t-shirt before I stumble towards the bathroom door.

I pull the door open and fall out of the room, ending up pressed against the wall. She turns me around and then motions for me to wrap my arms around her neck. Normani then scoops me up, carrying me towards Lauren's room, kicking the door open then walking inside with me in her arms.

Lauren is sat in the middle of her bed, shaking her head as Normani makes her way towards the bed, she then throws me on the bed. I lie next to Lauren as Normani grabs one of the cuban girl's t-shirt and throws it in my direction. I grab hold of it and then pull it over my head before getting back into Lauren's bed.